• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Question about dilauded 8mg.

Archeun1981

Greenlighter
I know hydromorphone has a poor bioavailability. Are there other methods that are more effective than simply swallowing the pill? If so, how do you do so?

Insufflation and plugging are the other ROA's. Some IV, but this is not a safe practice by any means and shooting pills is fraught with problems.

Mean bioavailability of intranasal hydromorphone was 54.4% and 59.8%.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17523726

Similar to morphine, hydromorphone has been reported to have wide interindividual variation of oral bioavailability ranging from 10% to 65%

snorting seems like the best bet. and is far safer than starting an IV habit.

Last edited:
plug! plugged dilaudid is hands down my favorite opiate. better than real heroin. better than snorted (original) opana. better than iv hospital morphine.

plug! plugged dilaudid is hands down my favorite opiate. better than real heroin. better than snorted (original) opana. better than iv hospital morphine.
How do you plug? Simply insert rectally or breakdown into water and use syringe rectally?

the latter. crush, completely dissolve in water, pull the needle off the syringe, suck solution up (i don’t pull through a filter or anything cause the fillers are obviously digestive track safe), lay on your side when you plug and stay there for 5 - 10 minutes. enjoy! and be safe, because bioavailability vairies greatly for people for all routes (except iv, i assume) with hydromorphone.

Last edited:
the latter. crush, completely dissolve in water, pull the needle off the syringe, suck solution up (i don’t pull through a filter or anything cause the fillers are obviously digestive track safe), lay on your side when you plug and stay there for 5 - 10 minutes. enjoy! and be safe, because bioavailability vairies greatly for people for all routes (except iv, i assume) with hydromorphone.
Thank you for the info.

Not to discount Hydro's experience, but the BA is lower that route.

Mean bioavailability of intranasal hydromorphone was 54.4% and 59.8%.
~~hydromorphone has a of oral bioavailability ranging from 10% to 65%
~~The absolute bioavailability after rectal administration was 33 +/- 22 per cent

yeah i’m going off my in the trenches experience. also, again, hydro works in different ways for different people more than any other opiate i’ve encountered. snorting might be the roa that does the trick you, but i’d never do anything with an ir dilaudid pill except plug it. as i’d never do anything but snort an opana pill (i’ve never encountered the new antiabuse er version) or swallow a morphine pill. plugging morphine doesn’t do anything more for me, even though most people rave about it and the internet papers say its bio is higher.

Last edited:
Insufflation and plugging are the other ROA's. Some IV, but this is not a safe practice by any means and shooting pills is fraught with problems.

Assuming you don’t want to use a needle, your roa almost certainly should be by snorting it—intranasal for sure.

When I didn’t have an opi tolerance I snorted 8 mg and it was a really fantastic experience.

Since becoming an addict I have had no success with dilaudid; no matter how many mg I put into my veins, I don’t seem to get that rush other people describe.

Assuming no/low tolerance, snorting it should produce really good effects.

Based on the short half life you may want to do 6 mg then 2 mg a couple hours later. Safer that way to rather than all 8 at once.

ive read time and time again that dilaudid when used in comparable ways to H or morphine actually wins 9/10 times

ive read time and time again that dilaudid when used in comparable ways to H or morphine actually wins 9/10 times
Dilaudid IS the best. I take 5 4mgs q 6 hrs. Are there any words of advice to make those stretch? I went to my pain mgmt. Doc on July 25...don't return until August 26. That's three days..have to stretch those precious pain-relieving pills. Amy advice would be so appreciated!

Dilaudid IS the best. I take 5 4mgs q 6 hrs. Are there any words of advice to make those stretch? I went to my pain mgmt. Doc on July 25...don't return until August 26. That's three days..have to stretch those precious pain-relieving pills. Amy advice would be so appreciated!
Oof thats tough but id save a few pills before then and suffer a day or two maybe tske half your meds? Ive done exactly that a few times
So u get 10 4mg /day?
My advice would suck for you, when im out several days, i use crack cocaine lol.

Gotta stretch your meds and suffer abit, MAYBE have a few shots of liquor on some days when u cut your doses to save
You have to take enough less to have maybe 1/3 of your pills idk 3x4mg per day and take one at a time thatll ease the withdrawal forsure, alittle liquor won't hurt IF YOU CAN GET BENZOS thatll be the goldenn nugget

The good news is you can take into account in my experience it takes 12-24 hours for withdrawal to start, and it'll start subtley youll probs get the shits, GET SOME INDICA WEED INCASE YOU GET NAUSEOUS this will help a bunch. Dont smoke too just have a smal hit when you need to and itll reduce the nausea you may get by more than half. I reccomended indica ( downer) weed particularly because its more effective as anti nausea or some good hash but then you need a pipe n screens to smoke it not as simple as pot but id say if youre cool w smoking pot hash is more effective/less smoking to do and can be more effective but somtning in this catagory is a must its a genuine life raft if you start vomitting and what not, im weird and dont get withdrawal the same any time im in it other than getting fucking irritable but thats a given obviously i never got the shits from WD which others do so theres that

If you can get Loperamide from a pharmacy this acts as an opiate too but doesnt get you high but will reduce wd because its a opiate derivative.

Day 1 will just be a very shit day and slowly get even worse come day 2 so this is why i say if you can just have some of your meds doesnt need to be your typical dose but you should save atleast 2 doses/day if you can and if not 4-8mg per dose will really help keep full withdrawal at bay, you'll NEVER forget it if you end up in full wd... also only liquor on day one and eat food incase you start to feel sick from wd and if youre not used to mixing downers space your doses you saved from the liquor it will not potentiate them you may end up sick, aswell as you typically shouldnt drink snd take opiates.

Last edited: