Question about Crystal Meth

Triple X

Bluelighter
I have been told that Crystal is an excellent drug for weight loss. Although the simple answer to lose weight is to run 10 miles a day, lets just put that aside, shall we?
I am hesitant about Crystal because I have been told that it has a high potential for addiction and abuse. Although I consider myself to be strong-willed and responsible, I don't want to wind up six months from now in rehab because I didn't realize what I was getting into.
Could someone with some experience in this area please lend some advice?
PS - Just FYI, I regularly use E and have used C on very rare occasions. I've never had any problems with dependancy.
------------------
To love another person is to see the face of God...

There have been NUMEROUS posts about the joys and evils of using Crytsal. Simply search the word crystal and you will stumble upon a wealth of valid information from users ans ex-users, some jaded, some not. All valid and rather helpful opinions.
Goodluck.
mona.

Crystal... for weight loss? Ugh, two words. Fucking. Stupid.
Sorry to be so blunt about it, not trying to offend, but.. I dunno, there's better appetite-killing drugs.
~*~ Ashke ~*~

e is an appetite suppressant and it isn't physically addictive.
dexy's are diet pills too.
i wouldn't suggest either, but if you're hell-bent on losing weight with drugs then i would recommend you do it with them rather than *crystal-XXXXing meth*
also, keep in mind that the amount of these drugs you will have to take in order lose significant amounts of weight will make you very unhealthy in other regards.
furthermore, if this is weight that you want to keep off, you will have to continue doing these drugs forever. this makes you a *drug addict*
simply put, the only way to lose weight and keep it off is to make a lifestyle change. this means eating right and exercising regularly for the rest of your life. if you're not prepared to make that kind of sacrifice then you should consider why you want to lose this weight.
sounds like you probably want to lose weight for aesthetic reasons; you want to look better. there's nothing wrong with this, i would be a hypocrite if i said that my working out was anything more than vanity, but drugs are not the way to look good. have you ever seen someone who is hooked on crystal??? not exactly a picture of health.
so don't do it!

Hey i have experience with the drug, but more so the people around me i won't ever do it again, you should see the people around here, everybody's on it. It's BAD news stay away Yes it can help ypu lose lots of weight, but would you like to sacrifice your health and life for it? It's very addictive just as addictive as crack, it is the amphetamine equivilant. It ruins lives makes you a slave to it. You won't even realize you have a problem. It's so hard for me to stay away from the jones is terrible. But i just look at those surrounding me and that's enough for me to stay the hell away, as should you

Fuck what everyone else thinks.
Just try it once.
Do whatever you want. Try whatever you want.
You don't need reasons, just rationalizations.
Just like the media machine says
"Just do it"
1)You're strong willed.
1a)So was everyone else.
2)Crystal is just as addictive as crack
2a)Crystal is the most addictive drug you can take. More so than crack-cocaine (yes)
3)You will lose weight
3a)You will become unhealthy and weak and your skin will get sores that don't close and bruises that don't go away and you hair will become stringy and sick, possibly fall out. (this is all of course, if you become addicted *refer to 2a and 1a*)
4)You'll learn to fear the comedown
4a)You will not want to come down then
Crystal meth is fucking amazingly fun. What can I say? I cannot deny the truth just so you don't do it. I'm not like everyone else. I try hard to not be like those who I am against. I don't spew propaganda like those who are fighting the war on drugs. If I did then I'd be just like them. What would be the difference between us? Nothing.
Just let me tell you that Crystal has reduced me. Perhaps I'm over it but everyday I think about it when I wake up-- if not only for a moment. Sometimes even now, 2 months? 4 weeks? 10 days? later I want to do it. I've only done it 4? 5? 12? times and so I was a light user. Spaced the dosings like they say you should to be safe... but it left something behind that I cannot get out of my head. Hopefully it will fade away, because I DO want to go back -- and that scares me.
5) you never remember just how bad the comedown really was. you -never- remember.
------------------
_________ ___________
| || || || ||Pyro| || |

i lost one of my good friends to it... he left everyone close to him and virtually disappeared.

OK everyone...thanks for the advice. Like I said before, I'm rather unfamiliar with the dangers/pros/cons/etc of crystal. Thanks for your info - I feel a little more enlightened about the subject. Hell, I've never even seen crystal before, so I was just trying to learn what I could. Anyway, thanks for letting me know that it was probably a pretty stupid idea.
BTW - Pyro, you crack me up! It took me a little while to start catching on to your sarcastic sense of humor. I appreciate all of you taking the time to post in response to this.
------------------
To love another person is to see the face of God...