• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about cocaine

Rob bissett

Greenlighter
Over the last couple weeks I have been doing cocaine everyday . But not excessively. I do maybe a .1 to a .25 gram a day . Honestly is that going to hurt me or my heart or blood pressure ? I enjoy it through out the day . But yes I am constantly worried. My average heart rate while doing it is about 95 bmp thanks for advice

I think your use is mild but you should not use everyday as it will only increase your chances of negative consequences.

Can you explain to me why you posted this in the wiki forum?
I notice allot of new users posting here and can't understand it for the life of me.

N not really sure didn't know how to post else where's . And ok well that's good sometimes there's 12-18 hrs before I would consume another small line

Well that is great self control, and Ive met some ppl that could do that in the beginning, but it never lasts.

Addiction can be silent and sometimes one day it rears it's head and boom.

I used to have a very bad addiction with it didn't do it for 7 yrs . Now just trying to do little bits and it's working very well and I'm gonna keep it like this . But then I read all the bad stuff about it and worry my self sick .. Like with the small amount I do should I ever really worry ?

My average heart rate while doing it is about 95 bmp thanks for advice
You're fine, my average heart rate, when I was monitored for 24 hours (writing down all my activities,) was almost 90 in resting state. The cardiologist said it was high, but not to worry about. It's most important that your blood pressures aren't dangerously high (or low) and that the rhythm isn't irregular.

Blood pressure during day is like 150/90 when walking around and doing stuff but after resting on couch it's like 127/77 and so far nothing irregular about the beat and I bought a blood pressure monitor that would tell me if it was irregular but so far so good

better question to ask is if the shit that the coke is cut with will cause you harm
which isnt clear because everyone never receives the same product
prolong use will take its toll on the heart because you stress the shit out of it

It's rather good in quality I make sure of that I think it's just my brain worrying what most people do in a night I do in a week