R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question About Bisexuality

MissVL

Bluelighter
Hi everyone,
I'm just wondering how you class bisexuality. I tend to think that if you wouldn't date a person of the same sex then you're not bisexual.
I find some women attractive and love girl on girl sex but I would never want to engage in a relationship with another woman.
When people ask me if I'm bisexual I never know what to say, because in my eyes I'm just a pleasure enthusiast ;-)
What are your thoughts?

I'm sure someone has written that we all have a bit of each gender in our unconscious. I don't remember how it was put, but you're not a bisexual because of your fantasies.
Just be yourself. We don't need to label everything, not like that imo.

Hi everyone,
I'm just wondering how you class bisexuality. I tend to think that if you wouldn't date a person of the same sex then you're not bisexual.
I find some women attractive and love girl on girl sex but I would never want to engage in a relationship with another woman.
When people ask me if I'm bisexual I never know what to say, because in my eyes I'm just a pleasure enthusiast ;-)
What are your thoughts?

Hello, Goddess (which you are for being so good to share with all!)...

Now when you say, "...and love girl on girl sex..." do you mean that you engage in it or you just watch it sometimes as entertainment?

My best guess is that it is natural for any human being (male or female) to find women attractive, and to enjoy sex with a woman (watching girl-girl entertainment or participating in sex with a woman.) I really can't see any blame in a woman for loving women
laughing.gif

If you participate in girl-girl sex, then I think that you would be classified as "bi" but if you only have sex with men then I think that your classification is hetero.

LOVE,
Oao

I'm sure someone has written that we all have a bit of each gender in our unconscious. I don't remember how it was put, but you're not a bisexual because of your fantasies.
Just be yourself. We don't need to label everything, not like that imo.
This is brilliant, the psychology behind sex is amazing. Thank you :D

Hello, Goddess (which you are for being so good to share with all!)...

Now when you say, "...and love girl on girl sex..." do you mean that you engage in it or you just watch it sometimes as entertainment?

My best guess is that it is natural for any human being (male or female) to find women attractive, and to enjoy sex with a woman (watching girl-girl entertainment or participating in sex with a woman.) I really can't see any blame in a woman for loving women
laughing.gif

If you participate in girl-girl sex, then I think that you would be classified as "bi" but if you only have sex with men then I think that your classification is hetero.

LOVE,
Oao

Yes I've sex with other women, but I've also been asked into 'dating' relationships with women but have declined as it doesn't appeal to me. For this reason I don't consider myself bisexual - but thank you for your input as I'm interested to see how different people define bisexuality.
I'll happily have a female FWB but I'm not comfortable dating another woman - it's purely about sex, women can satisfy you differently than a man can.

Yes I've sex with other women, but I've also been asked into 'dating' relationships with women but have declined as it doesn't appeal to me. For this reason I don't consider myself bisexual - but thank you for your input as I'm interested to see how different people define bisexuality.
I'll happily have a female FWB but I'm not comfortable dating another woman - it's purely about sex, women can satisfy you differently than a man can.

Why is woman on woman love so beautiful?
laughing.gif

I'm bisexual and I can and have had relationships, and partnerships with the same and opposite gender; but all that being bisexual means is that you're sexually attracted to both genders. You don't have to fall in love with both sexes/genders, or want a relationship with either one in order to be bisexual.

Also, sexual fantasies do have a lot to do with someone's sexuality as someone that's heterosexual would not be fantasizing about the same gender/sex, or going out and having sex with people of the same sex or gender. The same goes for people who are gay/lesbian unless they're closeted or don't know that they're gay/lesbian they're not going to have sex with the opposite gender, or they'll just eventually realize they're not sexually attracted to the opposite gender.

Last edited:
I think everyone has an opinion of how best the term may suit them, how comfortable they are with labels.
It all comes together to meets society urge to determine who is what by whAt ever/whoever standards.

I believe everyone should seek happiness and getting try not to get stuck due a stupid labels that will try to define you essentially to feel good about themselves.

IMO critique and judging is most people best sports.

I am of the mind that no one can dictate who and what you are but you. We are a highly adaptive species and are presumably self aware in ways that many other critters are not. It is possible to manifest your will in such a way as to have long lasting and profound effects on how you identify sexually. If you decide to be bi on Tuesdays only, then that's totally achievable. I myself am sexually omnivorous but only on days that end in "y".

Last edited:
I myself am a bisexual male.. I haven't been interested in having a relationship with someone of the same sex, then unless I met that perfect women then I wouldn't be in a relationship with a person of the opposite sex either. I'm perfectly happy being single at this moment in time. But then if the right person, male or female comes along who can say. To me being bisexual means you are attached to the same sex in some intimate way, I reallt don't like kissing another man and up to now I've never topped or bottomed, yet, Haha, I just enjoy mutual mastubation and bj's touching each others bodies and a man with a really good personality, someone I can have a good conversation with. Il apologise if I went into to much detail. :)

I identify as bisexual even though I have never dated a male, I stick mostly to women but I've been with 2 men in the past couple of years. To be honest for me its kind of the reverse, I'm not super attracted to men but like people of similar gender we get on very well. Sexually being with a man is exciting, its two dudes that know exactly what to do with a dick haha. However it's not what I find myself day dreaming about. More addressing your post, I like to identify as bisexual even if it's only partially true. Being open about typically taboo sexual orientations is healthy for people in general, plus anyone who judges you probably shouldn't be in your life anyway.
peace.