• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question about AL-LAD safety (answers needed)

Kishka

Bluelighter
Hello folks,

I have a day off tomorrow and i plan to take a blotter of AL-LAD tonight since i have a day to rest.

I drank a strong Belgian beer (12% vol) at 1PM. I plan to take the AL LAD at midnight or 1 AM.

Im wondering if it would be safe to take a benzo if i lost my shit. Since i drank a beer i just dont wont having a CNS depression with the benzo and it will be the first time tripping alone in my bedroom, i want to be safe and have a smooth trip.

Thank you :)

I don´t see any problem with the benzo what so ever, because at least 12 hours will have passed. But even if you had just drunk the beer, I still wouldn´t see that big a danger.

What benzo´s do you have?

I have Etizolam, Flubromazepam, Flubromazolam, Pyrazolam, Clonazolam, DeschloroEtizolam, Diclazepam.

Ok I assume it would be fine If I take a benzo if needed. I was a bit anxious after the strong beer I drank today which can interact with the Etizolam.

I used to be worried as well about the possibly unwanted effects caused by the alcohol / benzo combination (such as respiratory depression). I've since combined the two in reasonable doses and never had any issues. However, the fact that it works for me doesn't mean it'll work for everybody. But I think you don't need to worry in this case, since the doses are low and fairly distant in time.

However, I think you're right to take this very safe approach.

Nice benzo collection btw. :)

Thanks Shaal, althought I forget to add the Nifoxipam in the list.

Usually how long we have to wait after drinking alcohol before taking a benzo ?

Is like 2 - 3 hours after a drink all right ?

I assume it would be deadly if one combine the two at the same time, is that right?

it depends how much you drink and how much benzo you take.
for example, 2-3 mg of etizolam with a couple of beer will not kill you at all.
but I wouldnt do more then that.

I assume it would be deadly if one combine the two at the same time, is that right?

No, not neccesarily. Lots of people mix alcohol and benzo's all the time, the alcohol just makes you more drowsy. Of cause, with large doses of both, CNS-depression could become dangerous. I think the very strong ones you have, flubromazolam/pam and clonazolam, are the ones to be carefull with combining with alcohol.

Having a few beers together with 1 mg of etizolam isn't dangerous at all, for instance, imo.

Thanks so much Faggott for your answer, you seems to be a very valuable member here, always informative and helpful!

Very pleased :)

Thanks, been a hour since I dropped but no effects what so ever :\

Thanks for the kind words Kishka :)

I've experienced the come up of AL-LAD being delayed too sometimes. I hope you had a nice trip.

Hi Faggot.

So I finally end up taking 225µg through the night.

Initial dose was at 11:30 PM and my trip just finish now as we speak (08:13 AM).

Last a while but I was in good company online (tripsit chat) with a lot of good vibes.

I really like the gently properties of AL-LAD ! Very great body high, no mindfuck and the visuals are incredible, the mood lift is just unbelievable :)

Now I'm eating a good apple while the sun is rising, it's gorgeous ! The colours are so glowing it's wonderful :)

I HAD a very very well good trip :D I still have tracers from my mouse's cursor it's funny :p

I used to mix mass quantities of alcohol with benzos.....now I used prescription benzos not the RC models like you have

I am very much alive and well!

On second thought I did mix phenazepam with booze which led to some extremely poor decision making

Usually how long we have to wait after drinking alcohol before taking a benzo ?

Is like 2 - 3 hours after a drink all right ?

I don't know about the time. I guess if you're really drunk then it's better to wait until you're near sober.

Deadly, it depends. On the way your body responds. On the doses you take.

10 mg prazepam plus a few beers has never killed me. It makes me more drowsy tho.

The most I took, IIRC, was 12 mg bromazepam and a few beers. The next day when I woke up it took me some time figuring out where I was. Apparently I was saying incoherent stuff.

Also, my grandfather used to get shitfaced while on benzos, generally making a fool of himself. He ended once at the hospital, they had found him injured and lying on the side of a road. He's still alive. :D

OP; if I've read this correcty, 12 hours between the belgian beer and planned AL-LAD? And a bit more time before potential bento? The alcohol *will not* be in your system after that amount of time. I would consider it safe and would have no problem doing what you propose.

Tom