View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question about acid?

BoatReynolds

Greenlighter
First off.. wow I have been reading this site for years and never imagined posting, I have never felt such a pride for finally being among this wonderful community.

Anyhow SWIM had a couple tabs of LSD he does not know the ug(?) amount but wants to know if he can dip the tab on the tongue for two-three minutes and still be able to share it?

Its a silly but somewhat pressing matter.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
First off.. wow I have been reading this site for years and never imagined posting, I have never felt such a pride for finally being among this wonderful community.

Anyhow SWIM had a couple tabs of LSD he does not know the ug(?) amount but wants to know if he can dip the tab on the tongue for two-three minutes and still be able to share it?

Dip the tab on the tongue? Why? Is this supposed to be some sort of french kissing ritual? Are you trying to taste-test it? Or do you want to divide the dose between multiple people (you do know that this doesn't work like sharing a joint between friends by having each person take individual puffs?)

If you want to share a tab, just cut it into smaller pieces.

You can do it but it'll be a waste of a precious substance. Im from the school of thought that you should just swallow your LSD.

You stated you have multiple tabs.. why are you wanting to "share" a tab? Cutting the tabs will just lead to low quailty trips (unless you have 0 psychedelic tolerance.)

Ideally it takes mere moments to minutes to soak in the LSD off a blotter, therefore, someone putting an already saliva soaked tab in their mouth probably wouldn't get any of the substance. Best bet would be to just take scissors or a knife and split the tab accordingly.
Also, we don't use SWIM here:) everyone knows what it means, and the use of SWIM wouldn't hold up in the eyes of a court.

Also, typically once a paper LSD tab has become wet, the drugs quickly move into saliva. When you try to pull it back out, a lot of the drug will end up on your fingers and be mostly wasted. The most likely scenario would be that the first person feels about 50%, the second person would feel about 10% of it and the other 40% would be wasted.

As others have said, if you want to share, cut it up.