• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question abour adderall

Slumerican96

Bluelighter
So i just took 60 mg extended release adderall. How long till it hits? Is it a lot of adderall?

Dude do you ever think about asking first and then taking your drugs? Seriously :) what if next time you're like 'so I've just taken 1g of fentanyl, what should I expe*dies*'

I've never done Adderall ER, so I'd assume like other pills up to an hour to kick in.

And 60mg is on the heavier side.

Honestly, I've done it a lot before, but it's been years so I don't remember much

Ok well for future reference, just trying to look out for you, most people don't take 4 hits of acid their first time :D

To someone else I would've said start with 30mg. But you've already taken it so, let us know how it goes!

Im a recovered iv meth user, so i figure it won't be too intense. Wondering if they were legit cuz they takin forever to hitt

How long it's been?
I don't find meth that much stronger than amphetamine mostly just lasts a hell of a lot longer.

Last edited:
45 mins. I think it might be kickin. Hars to tell cuz since Thursday ive had 8 hits of acid and a bunch of alcohol so im foggy as hell😂

You'll probably feel it very soon. Empty or full stomach? Were they pills or capsules?

Well cause they're ER I'm not sure how the time release works. Maybe you'll only get half now then half later. I'm guessing people must crush it up for a full hit.

Someone whose tried them will know, or try using the search engine.

Inside the capsule was like granules. I didnt crush cuz i figured itd taste horrible. Do you know of any good potentiators?

7OLEZTn.gif

butt seriously, i used to take 90 mg a day and was fine

AWKWARD AF....

but fine...

if u experience any chest pain, seek klonipin xanax ativan etc...

dude you took meth, acid, et cetera and you are worrying about 60mg racemic amphetamine salts ....fuss for nothing and?????
are you ok???

Hey Slumerican! You should definitely familiarize yourself with Psychonauts.com. They have developed a huge and from what I can tell, pretty reputable library of substances, their effects and how long said effects may last. If you are interested, simply click the link above. I've found it to be an awesome resource over the years both for assisting my peers here at BL and for my own use too!

If you were to ask me, I would say you're entering into a more moderated experience. You're not going to be tweaking out of your mind on 30mg followed by another 30mg several hours later. You will feel and understand the way that the drug works including most likely, a comedown of mild-moderate intensity based upon how you hydrated and otherwise took care of yourself throughout your stimulation.

It varies, yes, but an oral dose of anything is going to range in time of absorption due to variables like stomach content, acidity etc. You'll almost always begin feeling the slow absorption of the drug begin by the 30 minutes mark.

Hey Slumerican! You should definitely familiarize yourself with Psychonauts.com. They have developed a huge and from what I can tell, pretty reputable library of substances, their effects and how long said effects may last. If you are interested, simply click the link above. I've found it to be an awesome resource over the years both for assisting my peers here at BL and for my own use too!

If you were to ask me, I would say you're entering into a more moderated experience. You're not going to be tweaking out of your mind on 30mg followed by another 30mg several hours later. You will feel and understand the way that the drug works including most likely, a comedown of mild-moderate intensity based upon how you hydrated and otherwise took care of yourself throughout your stimulation.

It varies, yes, but an oral dose of anything is going to range in time of absorption due to variables like stomach content, acidity etc. You'll almost always begin feeling the slow absorption of the drug begin by the 30 minutes mark.
Link?

60 mg is pretty much a normal dose these days for those medicated. It will last over 12 hours most likely you will be wired. I have had vvyanse 70 mg extended release which is even stronger and would go on 3 day benders. One pill each day at 7 am was enough to get me through