Question...10 week cycle. Test E 1 bottle 250mg

Sars101

Greenlighter
I got 2 bottles of Test E at 250mg each. My friend told me I need 3? Injecting 2.5 cc/ml twice a week would be enough for a 10 week cycle?
Last 2 cycles I was ok with with 1.5 cc of Test P one bottle 6 weeks?

Thank U

I got 2 bottles of Test E at 250mg each. My friend told me I need 3? Injecting 2.5 cc/ml twice a week would be enough for a 10 week cycle?
Last 2 cycles I was ok with with 1.5 cc of Test P one bottle 6 weeks?

Thank U

2.5ml = 625mg.. Don't you mean 250mg X 2/week = 500mg..?? That's 2ml/week not 2.5ml..!! Therefore 2ml/week X 5 weeks: 1 vial = 5 weeks, 2 vials = 10 weeks..!!

Why not start at 250mg/week and taper up every couple of weeks as gains stall, instead of jumping straight in at 500mg/week..??

Thanks Freak for the info.....So I should start at 1.25ml/cc each inject? I'm in Taiwan and the syringe is in cc/ml. 2 bottles of Test E at 250ml so each bottle is five weeks if I go 2ml each injection? Just asking but I will do what you have suggest at 250ml/week. I just want to make sure 2 bottles can cover 10 weeks at 2 inject a week.

Thanks Freak

Very weak cycle considering most UGL labs are under dosed I can't see you gaining much and keeping on that just my 2cents mate why shut your natural test down for a amount not much higher then your normal production?

Thanks Jaykay....So can you let me know how you would run a 10 week cycle of dbol and Test E?
and can 2 bottles of Test E cover a 10 week cycle?

Thanks

Very weak cycle considering most UGL labs are under dosed I can't see you gaining much and keeping on that just my 2cents mate why shut your natural test down for a amount not much higher then your normal production?

The average male produces around 40mg/week endogenous testosterone, 250mg test-e with the ester weight removed comes to about 167mg/week..
Thats 4 X natural production, and enough for most people on a first cycle IMO...

Last edited:
I will go 400mg a week with 2 injects a weeks. My question is will 2 bottles be enough for 10 week cycle?

I don't think i seen how large your bottles were. I would run 500mgs per week shot mod and Thursday. If you do this you will need to have 5000mg total.

Also make sure you have some anti e in the cycle. I like Arimidex the best

I will go 400mg a week with 2 injects a weeks. My question is will 2 bottles be enough for 10 week cycle?

Why 400mg..? Whats your experience with AAS, is this a first cycle, how long have you been training, whats your diet like, how heavy, BF%..etc..?

3 cycle
4 years training.....When I younger play collage ball so I was pushing weight alot. Just got back into it
42 years old
bf 14%
6 meals a day....Cheat meals on Sunday

Read the sticky and other site that said 500mg a week So to be safe I was going 400mg? If too high I change it to 150mg

Thats why I post to good advise from you guys...Thanks