Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Quesiton about testing kit and purity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freshmanx17

Bluelighter
Hey y'all so I have two 100mg molly caps and they are yellowish tinted crystals in a white powder with a VERY strong vanillaish smell to them. Turns out my mecke testing kit went bad (did the test on sugar and no reaction whatsoever meanwhile its supposed to react) so I'm not really sure what to expect. Does yellowish tint with strong vanilla smell seem somewhat typical of MDMA? Ik a testing kit is best haha but I'm using in like four days sooo

That's indicative of a LOT of drugs, including methylone and a number of other RCs.

If you can't get a valid test on it, wait.. it's not like you'll never be able to roll again when you have a new kit. That's odd though, I've had my mecke for well over a year and I can still get pretty reliable results.

Sorry, no one here can tell you. Various dyes and chemicals can be added to a batch of any drug to give it a certain look or smell, therefore there isn't a "typical" MDMA look or smell.

Your best bet would be to test it but as you said you no longer have a reliable testing reagent... If you're skeptical that it might not be MDMA then don't take it, I know that's not what you want to hear but after all this is a harm reduction forum... Best of luck on whatever you end up doing. :)

EDIT: Damn Folley beat me to it!

Alright I feel ya. Just out of curiosity does MDMA have this type of odor/color sometimes? I always hear people say white. Just wondering.

Edit: Im not really skeptical because one of my friends friends tried it last weekend and said it was good but theres a lot of mephedrone around here so if its not MDMA theres a very high chance its mephedrone so I was just wondering maybe this is MDMA bc the mephedrone in my area is odorless and clear (for the most part).

^ MDMA has a lot of different odors man.. so do most chemicals. It could just as easily be some random RC that someone sprayed with vanilla perfume :\

Just play it safe. I'm going to close this though, as substance ID isn't allowed. If you have more questions on testing, take a look in the Pill Test Q&A section

Status
Not open for further replies.