• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Queen "disappears" Canadian Mohawk children, Maloney outs Prince Charles, Dunblane

Si, what exactly are you trying to prove by throwing up these disparate, often totally-unrelated pieces of 'evidence'?

Seriously, what are you trying to prove? Beyond the fact that child abuse exists, I mean?

I'm not trying to prove anything. I am trying to raise awareness & suspicion that the people at the top of our system of control are perhaps not all that they seem. Bill Maloney seems willing to extoll the suspicion that they are in fact at the very top of the establishment peadophile ring about which we might never have known a thing if not for the death of Savile. But of course, he's as crazy as I am.

I fail to see how links suggesting that the Palace is covering up it's involvement with Savile & one about a cover-up of institutional child abuse at the hands of the Anglican Church in Canada (the head of, which, do I really need to point out is of course our Monarch herself) are disparate, but fair enough. I posted that link above because I thought it relevent to the general theme of cover-up.

Remember Caucescu? Ultimately, if the truth be known, I would like to see the filthy fuckers deposed altogether & Britain a Republic, not a monarchy. I like to aim high, Sammy. But I'm nuts, remember, total headcase, loooooony..?

I'm not trying to prove anything. I am trying to raise awareness & suspicion that the people at the top of our system of control are perhaps not all that they seem.

Well, in a wider sense that cat left the bag years ago. With regard to 'elite' paedophilia, it's been on the news constantly for the last two or three years. So I don't think any further awareness need be raised.

I fail to see how links suggesting that the Palace is covering up it's involvement with Savile & one about a cover-up of institutional child abuse at the hands of the Anglican Church in Canada (the head of, which, do I really need to point out is of course our Monarch herself) are disparate, but fair enough. I posted that link above because I thought it relevent to the general theme of cover-up.

Si, there's no evidence that these redactions were in any way obstructive to the course of justice re: Savile, nor are they proof in themselves of a formal 'cover up'.

Again, you're the victim of hysterical speculation peddled by men whose obsessions with 'elite' paedophiles are quite possibly a reflection on their own latent (or otherwise) tendencies.

Stupid thread.

Last edited:
Off ya go then, no need to spend time here scorning me. Go live your life, see if I miss ya.

edit -

Again, you're the victim of hysterical speculation peddled by men whose obsessions with 'elite' paedophiles are quite possibly a reflection on their own latent (or otherwise) tendencies.

Is that a subtle hint that I am investigating this shit because I AM A PAEDOPHILE? Watch what you say to me. Watch it. I'll have your balls in a sling!

I am the victim of chld abuse my friend. Physical abuse, not sexual. But if you even hint around an accustion like that ever again I'll call the fucking Police. You underhanded fucking cunt.

Last edited:

No more please. This is all uncalled for & not what other forum members wish to see when they come to check in on BL.

PS - Anymore & I will just close this thread completely.

THANK-YOU! Nice point & I have been making it here since long before Knock died.

<snip - leave the modding to us... ;)>

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, I've cleaned up the thread... if you can't converse amicably then I will just close the thread as I said above. As you were, or rather not...

Right, I've cleaned up the thread... if you can't converse amicably then I will just close the thread as I said above. As you were, or rather not...

Ta.

now... will somebody please put the missing "s" in disapears (sic) in the heading for me. The only thing that's truly annoying me ;)

all I know is it didn't look right lol Top job, glad your brain functions so mine can have a little time off. Okay alot of time off.

...were you systemitically tortured by the Headmaster of a military type school who took it upon himself to cane, beat, torture & psychologically manipulate you, forcing you to beg on your knees not to be beaten & then beat the shit out of you anyway? Dozens & dozens, if not hundreds of times? Suffered something like this on a daily basis during school time for almost 3 years from the age of 8, did you? Spend those years in daily terror or agonsing pain from wounds the scars of which are still on your arse, did ya?

Mummy slapped my arse a few thousand times too, & I can assure you I am well aware of the difference between rightious parental control & the perverted, sadistic evil committed not just against me but many of my mates & peers at the time, by the headmaster of the school, who would then lie ball-faced to my parents telling them that I was a naughty kid, when I was not. I was the English kid with Jewish roots & because one of my mates who suffered that same shit was fully Jewish, I think we can pin down the sick reasoning behind his sadistic acts.

Don't start me on the fact that we're talking about hundreds & hundreds of children that were not just abused horribly but murdered too. I fail to see how your comment about a smacked bottom has the slightest relevence.

Thanks for your post. Bye.

My thoughts exactly Bob...

Posts gone.

As for closing the thread. Well.. Theres been more moderation gone on in these two pages than in some of the megathreads.. :\

As Chat has already said, play nice. And si, i havent moderated your post because of anything you've done wrong, just that its very personal to you and was probably said in anger at DS making light of the subject. If youd rather it reinstated, let me know :)

Last edited:
I figured that & I just read your edit after posting this, below. Again, I am aware that that redaction was not made against me, only against my personal information <3

My thoughts exactly Bob...

Posts gone.

...that post of mine constituted one of the few times I have spoken or written about that time in my life in even the briefest detail, & I thought it dealt with the previous post rather beautifully. Sarcasticaly. I appreciate the support but if I am not at liberty to defend my opinions without swearing & without personal attacks or insults, I really think that provided I am comfortable with it, I should be. I would not have posted that if I was uncomfortable. I can assure you if I felt unable to deal with that post I'd have reported it. I really would rather not have to start reporting posts by people who either don't agree with me or have a dig at me, because I prefer to take responsibility. Losing my temper with Sammy was a different kettle of fish compared to my response to Darks Sides post.

As I am pretty convinced that the redactions in this case were in support of my case I really do appreciate it.

edit - & bear in mind I wrote the above before seeing Scotchs explanation & I'd happily edit it if you've been offended by it Scotch, because you redacted that post in good faith for good reasons.

Thanks Bob, to you too. Thanks very much. But I am not fishing for sympathy at all. I am not damaged by what happened to me, it made me the tough old bugger I am now. I am a happy, balanced, normal individual with a penchant for bloody long posts ;) Who knows what kind of person I might have become if not for that period in my life? I am very happy with who I am regardless of how I got here. I regret very much the shit I went through as a kid but I put it behind me a very, very long time ago. I don't have hang-ups about it all. My concern for the welfare of other children has nothing to with what happened to me & everything to do with the fact that I'd prefer children weren't fucking abused at all! Bear in mind that my abuse was violent & sadistic but never sexual, so the parallels with these cases & mine are thin. Despite what might be inferred by my investigations into the establishment paedo ring(s), I do not feel that my present life has been or is being affected by something that happened to me decades ago. I am not digging into all this because I got the shit beaten out of my systemically at school & it's all I ever think about. I dig into it all because it's interesting, because I am eager to find ammo to use against the establishment that hates us drugs users so much & because I love a conspiracy theory. Until anything serious is revealed & accepted, this shit really is all just conspiracy theory.

I re-read that & it sounds kinda angry but I'm not at all angry. Just saying :)

Last edited:
Posts back, i wasnt trying to treat you like a child Si.. I just didnt want another escalation like earlier on.

See, people apologising and being nice.. Carry on boys. :)

& sorry for all the work I've put you to Scotch & Chat <3

No worries, you successfulyl baited me ;) Very successfully lol

Dark has said apologised so we're all good here. What would a thread be without a little trolling? I over-reacted but my response is back & I am happy for it to stay there. Because I rarely discuss in public my school days, many of which, growing up in sunny Zimbabwe were amongst the finest of my life. Just not between 8 & 11 lol

... & don't start inflating my head please, Scotch, my efforts at HR here have often earned me to moniker St Ingwe, which I at first thought was a typo, & is deeply embrassing =D

David Icke played in goal for Hereford. Then he became an establishment figure presenting Grandstand.

Does not anyone think there's something, if not sinister, then a little strange, that he 'suddenly' was transformed into what he is today?

MI5 use people for all sorts of reasons. And pay them fucking handsomely for it.

The truth may well be stranger than the fiction, and is certainly better than Sammy's constant reposting (yawn) of the Icke Tennents picture.

CBA to read the rest of the thread so sorry if i'm repeating what someone else has said.

But yeah.

The classic disinfo technique is a little nugget of truth in a wall of noise. It has crossed my mind that he may've been used to discredit any accusations of royalty or politicians abusing kids. Entirely possible that he didn't even know he was being used.

Last edited:
If you watch or listen to Ickes work you'll notice that he often spends a great deal of time discussing perfectly plausible mind-control techniques, fiscal manipulation by the wealthy elite, the erosion of personal freedoms etc etc & it all sounds like perfectly accessible common sense. Then in the last five minutes he puts it all down to the fact that our Queen is a lizard from Planet Zog or something & our earth is being invaded by interdimensional demons on her behalf.

Doesn't anyone think it's possible, like I do, that Icke says that crazy shit all at the end of his perfectly cognitive speeches because he wants everyone, especially the powers-that-be, to think he's completely bloody nuts so that he doesn't get himself assasinated?

If you watch or listen to Ickes work you'll notice that he often spends a great deal of time discussing perfectly plausible mind-control techniques, fiscal manipulation by the wealthy elite, the erosion of personal freedoms etc etc & it all sounds like perfectly accessible common sense. Then in the last five minutes he puts it all down to the fact that our Queen is a lizard from Planet Zog or something & our earth is being invaded by interdimensional demons on her behalf.

Doesn't anyone think it's possible, like I do, that Icke says that crazy shit all at the end of his perfectly cognitive speeches because he wants everyone, especially the powers-that-be, to think he's completely bloody nuts so that he doesn't get himself assasinated?

No, i think he would rather live in that fantasy then the real world. Also aliens are more cooler then NWO