• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Quebec is not going to allow home cultivation of Cannabis (for the stupidest reasons)

It would be too hard to enforce such a law/bylaw. Trying to get media exposure with such a statement? Probably.

« Un psychiatre consulté par le gouvernement Couillard... »

Didier_Jutras_Aswad_M_lanie_Joly_-_Business_for_the_Arts_-_Roy.png

Look what i found:

Pierre Aswad - Avis de décès
« À Montréal, le 2 décembre 2010, à l'âge de 61 ans, est décédé Pierre Aswad, conjoint de Réjeanne Jutras. Outre sa conjointe, il laisse dans le deuil Thierry (Anne Rouleau), Didier (Mélanie Joly) et Tina (Danic Champoux), ses frères et soeurs, ses neveux et nièces ainsi que tous ses parents, collègues et amis. »​

This sure might happen to provide some explanation as to how a senior high-profile member of the CSAM-SMCA based in Calgary/Alberta was photographed in company of liberal-federal politician Mélanie Joly at Toronto's Royal Ontario Museum on October 7th 2010 to attend at some Awards Gala, seen together again on November 20th to celebrate the 150th foundation anniversary of Montréal's Musée des Beaux-Arts, on a theme titled: « J’Aime L’Art »...

:In love:

Melanie Joly got busy elsewhere these days but the son of Pierre Aswad and Réjeanne Jutras (presumably) participated to the recent « 26es JASP » (Nov. 27-28, 29) event providing mandatory continuous medical ("creditable") formation hours causing La Presse to publish this most revealing article:

Le vapotage de cannabis explose chez les ados (2023-Nov-28)​
« En quatre ans, la part de jeunes consommateurs ayant opté pour la vapoteuse a triplé »​

Not exactly the high-score which bigot prohibitionii$ts must have hoped for 5 years ago. And just to top it nicely the do¢tor also commented that jetable THC distillate Wax Pen are 3 times as, aHummm... Shall we say, « Habit Forming » while sales trippled, not to mention an additional crunchy (muted) detail about those products being LEGALLY sold in Ontario by Mohaks who imported it from a producer of bio/organic cannabis in British-Columbia - too bad the ma$$-media article won't push journalism that far though.

:sleep:

In any case i can't forget Justin Trudeau pretending it ain't for the MONEY, that his « légaleezation » would be rooted in Science, preferably in presence of astronaut-politician Marc Garneau to please the public eye in 2015...

Wow! 3 times the number of teens compared to 4 years ago and now they're "hooked" 3 times as strong. Way to go ¢hampion$!!

So, please don't try convince me again it's only about home-growing 4 plants. An electoral sacrifice « In The Name Of Children » finally got real faces and names 2 hours East of Québec city (18 to 21 excluded).

☮️

Last edited:
you could be living in the great LIVE FREE OR DIE state of NH. we cant even get rec weed here. when every other state around us has it. and if you want a med card here you have to give up your gun rights you cant even own or purchase ammo. all for dried up crunchy bud from temesical. i take my expired med card to maine and they give a discount of 20% for having it.

That was quick in denial.

Since english didn't seem to work (with "Québec" in the title) lets try a quote in my native language:

Au moins une part de la gravité des crimes contre l'enfance réside dans la privation d'individus-en-devenir de leurs chances d'émancipation saine & florissante, cannabiquement à l'âge adulte si désiré car ça n'est plus comme il y a 5+ ans.

Quant aux ¢lient$ du mouvement 'Norml' l'impératif consiste à $oulager des "maladie$", pas à s'acheter une ¢arte-privilège au prix de $ignature$ données chaque année en SUPPORT LÉGAL de lois mer¢antile$ fondées sur la $¢ien¢e du ¢ollège des méde¢in$ (eux qui déjà en 1890 ôsaient plaçer à la fois "Chanvre Indien" et "Cannabis sativa L." sur la cédule révisée 'Li$te des Poi$on$', en annexe de notre 'Acte de Pharmacie' aux côtés de l'arsenic et du cyanure), sous autorité de l'Empire Britanique du temps où le Canada ne constituait qu'un simple "dominion" et en conformité avec NOTRE Loi Constitutionelle fondatrice de 1867 accordant la Compétance Provinciale Exclusive au Québec.

Now lets see what robotic translation makes of it:

At least part of the seriousness of crimes against childhood lies in the deprivation of individuals-to-be of their chances of healthy and flourishing emancipation, cannabis into adulthood if desired because that is no longer the way it is was 5+ years ago.

As for the ¢lient$ of the 'Norml' movement, the imperative consists of $relieving "illnesses", not to buy a privilege$ ¢ard at the price of $signature$ given each year in LEGAL SUPPORT of mer¢antile law$ based on the $¢ien¢e of the ¢ollege of doctors$ (they who already in 1890 dared to place both “Indian Hemp” and “Cannabis sativa L.” on the revised 'Li$te des Poi$on$' schedule, in the appendix schedule to our 'Pharmacy Act' alongside arsenic and cyanide), under the authority of the British Empire at the time when Canada was only a simple "dominion" and in accordance with our Founding Constitutional Law of 1867 granting Exclusive Provincial Jurisdiction to Québec.

Minor corrections ain't been rendered apparent to keep it simple to read, key ones are in orange.

Systemic vilainization of cannabis ensures a vast majority of teenagers who decide to experiment cannabis will only access the dark side by design, reminding YOU that the FCTC/COP6 is turning 10 years old at the end of 2024. Which means the "regulator" who did take action only compounded to a problem known as Wax Pen today.

Such « better-than-nothing » logic as yours is insulting for the motives briefly explained in the 1st paragraph. Cheating is no option when people can stand proudly under the sun simply enjoying cannabis gardening (of 4 plants)... The repent attitude of Norml is entrenched deep in a $i¢k 'n $ad universe revealing the absurd socio-toxic lack of any fair sense of proportions while the electoral sacrifice of french-canadian kids in my province is nothing short of ra¢i$t bullying if you asked me.

This is just more war under disguise. Feel free to morn your own victims, eventually... Meanwhile why not have the background expanded:
"Fix-my-Kid"​
"Kids-for-Cash"​
"Narconon Trois-Rivières"​

Keep in mind that parental authority got confiscated to fix a broken CPS and now the MONEY flows for psych expert$/$peciali$ts, including a salary raise of 10 % it seems.

So i could proceed as you suggest and not even bother to think of it, but i can't somehow and i don't suppose it's even an option to leave that to others when even the Bloc Pot is sold to the liberal party - plus bolchevic communists of Paris dreaming of taxes from a state MONOPOLY as our SQdC, directed by a former insider of the main competitor who return to the alcohol industry with a salary raise too.

In The Name Of Children, of course!

*sang to the tune of “kars 4 kids”*

1-877 kids for kash, K-A-S-H kids for kash!

1-877 kids for kash, sell your brats too-day!

*sang to the tune of “kars 4 kids”*
1-877 kids for kash, K-A-S-H kids for kash!
1-877 kids for kash, sell your brats too-day!

Maybe i can try Google Translate to decode this, another time since battling with content parsing from the on-line editor was time-consuming and depleted my energy seriously.

Please care to read the announced topic again, attempting to realize how nicotine stamps gained social acceptance by pleasing intolerant anti-tobacco bigots definitely not willing to grant dialog & cooperation in an adult manner, using $¢ien¢e-for-$ale as taboo-shield, prompt to favour confrontational ultimatums instead of respect proven through honesty and hence some fair sense of proportions.

In my electorally-sacrificed canuck french-speaking province it translates today as a legal interdiction to smoke/inhale within 9 meters from any door, window or air duct connecting with indoor spaces; it's not even permitted to be witnessed in the act by persons passing by on a sidewalk as i recall. Actually just the mere display of a cannabis leaf opens the door to legal prosecution while a retro-active cannaviction privilege has been given pre-electorally as gift to landlords only a few months before the liberals of Couillard were shown the exit...

Despite an edivent reluctance of ma$$-media to report it the legal phenomenons resulting from 3rd-parties socio-toxicity are impossible to mute on occasions, for example:

Un homme condamné à payer plus de 100 000 $ pour avoir fumé du cannabis chez lui (2023-Dec-28)​
Un propriétaire condamné à payer 100 000$ pour avoir fumé du cannabis chez lui (2023-Dec-30)​

Notice the timing... :badumtiss:

Once again the language barrier demonstrates brilliantly some of the severe limits in selective canadian "journalism" - which i prefer to basically tag as editorialism relying on half-truths and lies-by-omission. In this exact case, failing blatantly to explain with fair background that this condominium owner faced eviction procedures because of the liberal legacies from Lucie "Nez Rouge" Charlebois (2015-May-5, 2018-Jun-12) - who admitted in our parliament her emotional involvement relatively to her own father dead of lungs cancer... In short, dirty politi¢$.

This makes me repost my simple home-made tool se to proceed with the rest of it:

#1) Neuro-plasticity;​
#2) Contaminants;​
#3) Consumption Method & Ritual;​
#4) Socio-toxic 3rd-party interference.​

A confrontational ultimatum for tobacco smokers after importing Cut 'n Paste items of the FCTC/COP6 report (well aware of its russian context!) was bad enough, a 3 months ultimatum sent to rent occupants so they manifest themselves was the climax, really - until the CAQ of François Legault came around promissing to perform the "legal" age raise in place of its liberal predecessors who used to get political gains by offering symbolical sacrifice by procuration, that is. Yet very real repercussions on youth today can't be ignored or denied as VERIFIABLE FACT backed with real numbers collected by the haters while nobody remains to be rendered accountable.

I've previously offered hints on the importance of neuro-plasticity in the initiation process, reminding the reader that i've reversed such heritage myself in the 3rd age. No thanks to politi¢ian$, naturally... The matter of contaminants under the form of synergy-boosting "trace" recipes is far from being correctly addressed to my satisfaction now that it's associated to a NON-DETECTION concept + the absence of combinatorial C(n, r) restrictions. Draw your own impressions if you can!

In any case Québec is NOT Canada and Canada is NOT USA. It was cheating void of honour, based on a constitutional 1867 loophole (...), which gave us "medical" marihuana for incurable (renewable ea¢h year) SICK/SUFFERING people taken hostage by politi¢ian$. Does USA share this past with Canada? I dont think so and words are everything in a forum, especially for officials. That is the reason why it started today's 1st addition with CANNABIC EMANCIPATION (free from items #2 and #4) vs the Norml goal, preferably with items #1 and #3 responsibly/respectfully addressed to serve the greater good of The People on planet Itnoc.

Good day, have fun!! ☮️