• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Quaaludes??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quaalude accounted for less than 2% of our sales but created 98% of our headaches.
—John Eckman, Lawrence Journal-World

Im in canada.. and on canadas conrtrolled substance act where it lists all the drugs and the class there in, Quaaludes are scheduale 3 along with benzo and add adhd and so on.

I Canada benzos are Schedule IV just like here. But it's true that you have ADHD stims and Quaalude on Schedule III. Here Quaalude is Schedule I (banned) and ADHD stims are Schedule II.

Which means its controlled and has medical purposes and needs a script to get it. Which makes it seem like canada still uses it.

Oh you can get a script for it no problem. Finding a pharmacy that stocks it will be damn near impossible though, but they may offer to order some from Kwygzsistan or some other distant realm, be patient :)

If you can easily get a script for ludes in Canada, how come no one outside of Asia ever sees them nowadays? That just sounds like bullshit to me.

Quaaludes aren't manufactured any more in north america. You could in theory get a prescription but there's no way youd be able to fill it.

You could in theory get a prescription but there's no way youd be able to fill it.

You really couldn't get a prescription, though. What doctor would prescribe a drug that A) they know their patient can't physically get, B) has been superseded by similar, safer, more accepted drugs for the same medical purpose, and C) would draw unnecessary negative attention to their practice for no conceivable benefit?

You could have a pill-mill doctor. You're correct that any reasonable physician would think twice before Rxing quaaludes :p

See, I think a drug factory doctor would be even less likely to prescribe it. It's likely to cause real problems for them.

i have actually had quaaludes lately...and they definately were real.....it felt like my whole body was paralyzed but my head had a clear buzz.....walking moving was difficult....but i was actually watching the wolf of wall street so there was no reason to move...... i have a friend who is a chemist who somehow got powder and made his own methaquualone.....its like nothing ive ever done before..... 100 times better than xanax.... and you feel great the next day.... just gotta get by about 20 minutes of tireness and then you can enjoy it for hours..... ive done it about 10 times..... and its amazing..... he only can get it in other countries though..... but damn i know why they made it illegal.......cuz if you like xanax.....this is the holy grail of pills. man

In my suboxone group there is this teacher/scientist guy that works at Yale and has a lot of friends at Merck and Pfizer. According to him it was almost impossible to get the precursor. My sub doctor actually brought up the subject after seeing Wolf of Wall Street. I don't know enough about chemistry, but it was something that would take extreme difficulty to make because of not having the right materials.

There was already an interest in Quaaludes before Wolf of Wall Street came out and I imagine that movie made them even more desirable. If someone were to make some I imagine they'd be easy to sell and would probably be expensive. I mean there was already a thriving market when they stopped producing them. If it wasn't almost impossible I would think there would have been a lot of chemists who would have made it by now. Making LSD and coming across whatever is needed to synthesize it would be easier than making Quaaludes.

Maybe he did make them, I don't know you or your friend. I would just be extremely skeptical that they were real. Also I wouldn't know what the Quaalude buzz feels like other than by reading experiences by former users, so if I did take something someone was saying were Quaaludes I couldn't say for sure if it was them.

You really couldn't get a prescription, though. What doctor would prescribe a drug that A) they know their patient can't physically get, B) has been superseded by similar, safer, more accepted drugs for the same medical purpose, and C) would draw unnecessary negative attention to their practice for no conceivable benefit?

sekio did pre-fix his statement with 'in theory'

do u english?

Yeah that'd be like
going to rite Aid to pick up your dilaudid drip filled.. It's much stronger then morphine. I'd imagine it's mostly in hospital settings I've only heard of it twice and both in the hospital. I do wonder though why no tries to make them that would notbe hard to find and they cook up all those other garbage drugs . I know I learned about 5hem from the chili peppers lead singers bio when he was a kid he hung out in clubs in LA with his dad and they'd just get fucked up. I remember then thinking that sounds like u something u just gotta try one day.

This is very Interesting... I have lived in nys my Whole life, and have never came across these. My curiosity about this drug is huge. I highly doubt I will ever find these

it funny because I have a lude hookup and I get them pretty often. They are amazing. I woke up and took 900 mg ......south Africa is a great place.... I'm on them now and I can hardly type.... It's the best downer by far.... My buddy is a chemist and always has them. They are more euphoric than Xanax but you can talk fine...... But laying down and watching a movie is like heaven. It's like you are floating but your head is clear. I have a Rx for 120 Xanax bars and ludes are a 100 times better when u have nothing to do. I had 1 bar and one beer when I took em and God they last for hours. Best drug I've taken... Better than ghb ecstasy Oxys and u get the best sleep ever when it where's off. So they are still aroubd

We can get quaaludes here in South Africa

Swim smokes them in a chlillum with weed and tobacco. Brb goingto smoke a hit now.

By the way hallo I'm new here. But have loved bluelight for a long time

I'm smoking quaalude now in SA. Called mandrake or buttons

Not mandrake sorry mandrax

So fortunate am able to score some here in south africa

Last edited by a moderator:
it funny because I have a lude hookup and I get them pretty often. They are amazing. I woke up and took 900 mg ......south Africa is a great place.... I'm on them now and I can hardly type.... It's the best downer by far.... My buddy is a chemist and always has them. They are more euphoric than Xanax but you can talk fine...... But laying down and watching a movie is like heaven. It's like you are floating but your head is clear. I have a Rx for 120 Xanax bars and ludes are a 100 times better when u have nothing to do. I had 1 bar and one beer when I took em and God they last for hours. Best drug I've taken... Better than ghb ecstasy Oxys and u get the best sleep ever when it where's off. So they are still aroubd
I find some of this does not match my experience of Quaaludes.

I felt more 'wired' than 'tired'. Quite an unpleasant experience in all honesty. They most certainly are not up there with MDMA or Oxycodone.

I find some of this does not match my experience of Quaaludes.

I felt more 'wired' than 'tired'. Quite an unpleasant experience in all honesty. They most certainly are not up there with MDMA or Oxycodone.

can't say ive ever taken one but ive heard from people that the high was much more of a stimulating than sedating high
sounds super weird

Well of course there must be chemists making it but i believe methaquaalone (isnt that what it stands for?) is discontinued worldwide

Well of course there must be chemists making it but i believe methaquaalone (isnt that what it stands for?) is discontinued worldwide

pretty sure it is still available is South Africa under the brand name 'mandrax'

This has already been alluded to, but I thought I should contribute specifics: Methaquaalone production was ceased in North America in 1987 (if memory serves correctly)

Always been on my to do list.

It is available here in south Africa but it's made in drug labs and not sold under any It's and name we call them" buttons " mandrax is another name for Methaqualone
It is smoked and never taken oraly
You get one he'll of a rush and it's effects come on instantly and wears off quick. . Its nowhere anything like mdma or oxy. But it'pretty fun if you ask me... I think I'll smoke a hit now since I have some and I have nothing better to do

Status
Not open for further replies.