Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Q: Cant move feel heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakisoba2006

Greenlighter
Swim tried to take 1 wholeWhite trancer pill which is said to have 200mg and experienced heavy legs and body. Swim have tried other pure mdma pills which gave him alot of energy and just dancing but this is the only one that made swim sit most of the time while rollin. Do you thinks its pure mdma?

I am an employee of the FBI. Luckily for you, your "swim" references are so fiendishly clever that not for one second did I suspect it was you taking drugs and thus you are immune from the law!

200mg is a lot, way over the average dose, 200mg could defintely put you (sorry, I mean "swim") on your arse.

Strong doses of MDMA give me energy, but I don't want to do anything with it but roll around on the floor and rub against soft things

Lol sorry I thought swim was needed. Anyway my fried also took one half and still felt like a vegetable. Any clues what this pill might be?

Lol sorry I thought swim was needed. Anyway my fried also took one half and still felt like a vegetable. Any clues what this pill might be?

Actually, in fact it's not allowed here!

Have you tested these "trancers"? Depending on the dose MDMA can be pretty dang hard to function on, but I don't really find that to be a bad thing at all. Honestly if I was looking to dance all night at a rave I probably wouldn't take MDMA

But why is it the last 3 times I took a 180mg pill I felt energetic and dancy? The ones I took that time are pure mdma also

Test your substances and take lower doses.

SWIM & 'What did I take?' = Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.