Pyro

Turbo Monk

Bluelighter
There was a very wealthy art dealer who collected art with his son. Together they collected oil paintings, sculptures, drawings, every kind of work of art produced. They traveled around the world finding priceless originals, making their collection truly one-of-a-kind.
A war broke out and the son was drafted into the army and sent off to battle. Several months had passed and the father heard nothing.
One afternoon, a young man entered the father's gallery and told him that he was in the same platoon as the son. The young man said, "Sir, I knew your son and we became good friends, I'm sorry to say that he died valiantly in combat. I sketched a portrait of your son the day before he was killed. I would like you to have it."
The young man handed the father a drawing of the son, capturing his face as he lie in the trenches, awaiting enemy fire. The father was amazed at the detail of the drawing. The eyes, his cheeks, his hairline, everything was as accurate as if his son were right there in front of him.
Several years later, the father passed away. The entire art collection was put up for auction. Art collectors from around the world gathered for it, certain they would get dibs on some of the finest art available.
The auction house was filled to capacity, and the auctioneer held up the first item for bid. It was the painting of the son.
The auctioneer said, "This is an amateur drawing of the mans son, sketched on canvas with charcoal, you won't find one like it anywhere!"
"I start bidding at $100!, do I hear $100?" the auctioneer boomed.
No one said a word.
"$100! Look at the detail of this drawing!"
Silence.
"Do I hear $75? You won't find a drawing like this anywhere!"
Still no one moved a muscle.
"$50!! Can't beat the price on this! Do I hear $50?"
The crowd grew fidgety.
"Okay, $25 for this original drawing, $25!!"
At that moment, the soldier who had drawn the picture entered the auctionhouse. He dug into his pocket and pulled out his money. The soldier spoke up,"I bid $8 and some change!"
The crowd laughed.
The auctioneer replied, "Okay, I have a bid of $8 and some change, do I have a bid higher than eight dollars and some change?"
The crowd continued laughing.
"Going once, going twice..."
The auctioneer struck the podium with his gavel and said, "SOLD! For 8 dollars and some change! This auction is hereby closed! The entire collection goes to this gentleman for $8 and some change."
The crowd went crazy, jumping up out of their seats and screaming obscenities at the auctioneer.
The auctioneer spoke into the microphone,"Sorry folks, this auction is over. It was in the father's last will and testament THAT WHOEVER TAKES THE SON GETS IT ALL."

I'll drink a 40oz, get out my tobacco pipe then sit back and think about it.
whoever gets the son gets it all.
You'll have my conclusion sunday night
Pyro