• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Pyrazolam for anxiolysis?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
I have panic attacks all day long, 0.75mg etizolam would helo but now is illegal.

Can I use pyrazolam instead? Will it also help me sleep? How many mg should I use?

Yes it will help both, but it doesn't work as quickly.

It isn't sedating at low doses but at high doses it can become very sedating.

Its is slightly less potent than etizolam. Perhaps .75mg of etizolam = 1.25mg pyrazolam?

I have panic attacks all day long, 0.75mg etizolam would helo but now is illegal.

Can I use pyrazolam instead? Will it also help me sleep? How many mg should I use?
I have only once bought pyrazolam tablets years ago and never again. I am experienced with a lot of benzos both legal and rc's. That is the only one I said never again. got very little notable effects from them until the next morning. Imagine the grumpiest you've ever woken up and multiply that by 100. I was like a briar. everything majorly pissed me off. a friend had the same reaction, no effects but horrible day after. Avoid. Id like to hear if others have had any positive effects from it.

Yeah i should mention it can cause some dysphoria. It's best at lower doses but is pretty subtle. At high doses I found it caused some strange dysphoria. Was also the only benzo I've taken that has upset my stomach at higher doses. Maybe my batch was bad.

I found 2mg a good dose for moderate anxiolysis. It's pretty functional at this dose. At 4mg it more sedating without any increased anxiolysis. Though I find I tend to need the higher dose end of the spectrum when it comes to certain benzos.

Sounds rly disappointing

Man making etizolam illegal will probably cause a lot more problems than I thought

Luckily I got a pack of Alprazolam XR for a friend so should help for a month

And then I am waiting for some phenibut

I really don't want to get on flualprazolam and other extremely potent benzos.

The worst I have done is flunitrazepam 2mg