• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pyrazolam and other RC Benzos

dannyboyh2012

Greenlighter
Hi,

I am on Diazepam for social anxiety. I have it BAD, I like Diazepam but I have the last year or so have been in need of something as an additive (unfortunatly). I will never tell my doctor as I know that I would be told that I should wean or tapper down because I'm building a tolerance. I am well aware I AM building a tolerance, but after many attempts of being 100% benzo-free, for weeks to months, my life is hell.

I am aware of the possible end-game of what could happen to me down the road, but I guess im what doctors have called me as a "long-term or forever" benzo user. I guess its better to live with the need of a medication, then to not live at all and be medication free.. =( Unfortunately...

SO I have tried Diclazepam, I really hate, it made me feel depressed and almost no anxi relief. I thought I would have loved this as I do really live Diazepam and they are similar.

Etizolam I love as well.

Xanax I love as well but try to limit my use of this medication.

Pyrazolam is probably one of my favorites.

Other than that, I have tried nothing.

Please someone let me in on any experience with any other of the newer RC benzodiazepines.
Even if it is not Nifoxipam or Clonazelam.
Say Flubrazolam or Flubrazepam, even Meclonazepam or ANYYYYY other that you might think would help as an additive for social anxiety settings. =)

If they are euphoric, let me know as well.. I guess just all the information that you have aquired I would love to hear from it would help me soo soo much.

I know many other have stuggled as I am and hopefully someone can sympathize and shed some light for me.

THANKS! =)
Daniel

Unfortunately, I have never procured RC benzodiazepines, but as far as prescription ones, Ativan is pretty good. Trust me, there is the point of using a benzodiazepine, from a doctor for say years. I'm using the word addiction as a lack of a better word. You can want a little more benzodiazepine. That's fine. Being strung out on benzodiazepines is not where you want to go. Those who are being careless/reckless with them are asking for a world of hurt.

Thank you, I appreciate your experience. I just wish they would come out with something that worked as well or better than our traditional benzos, and didnt hold the tolerance/dependance effect...
=(

I take regular Clonazepam. I find it does the main benzodiazepine effect, without the little bells and whistles that make it easier to get addicted to, if that makes any sense. It last a long while and IMO, easier to taper off, if need be.
Check out the benzodiazepine mega. That will help a bunch.

Last edited:
IMO also, If you can take a good benzodiazepine like clonazepam, only as directed, you can take them for a long time, without tolerance getting to out of line. I've taken plenty of medicine. I have used clonazepam for about 8 years, and my total daily dose is only 3mg after 8 years. Tapering is simple enough. Take your time, and do it as slow as possible. My 3mg/3 daily, takes care of mostly all of my GAD.

Oh good to know thanks =) . I might have to look into Clonazepam, I've only tried through friends. I'm hoping that my diazepam use will be similar and never have to increase past 2 10mg doses a day. I have never surpassed that and its been around 2-3 years. Ive read that the sedative, hypnotic, and other effects you get tolerant to, but the anti-anxiety, muscle relaxant, you do not get tolerance build up to. So im hoping that is true for me =) .

Im wondering if ClonazeLAM has similar anti-tolerance effects since it is a chemical brother to ClonazePAM. So thats why I was looking for more info into that substance as well, its cheap online =).
Thanks again!

Thank you, I appreciate your experience. I just wish they would come out with something that worked as well or better than our traditional benzos, and didnt hold the tolerance/dependance effect...
=(

Clandestine chemists are very rarely the progenitors of the designer drugs or research chemicals they produce and purvey within the business of the grayish black-market underworld that is the production and profiteering off the sale of "novel" and legally uncontrolled psychotropic comoounds.

Most clandestine chemists involved with research and designer drugs do not sit around solemnly—pensive and contemplative; cogitating about the next new drug or how to alter an illicit compound such that the result is the synthesis of an entirely unique and never-before-scene compound, hitherto unidentified and unresearched chemical entity.

Rather, it seems to me the overwhelming preponderance of both erstwhile and contemporaneous uncriminalised alternative highs are rediscovered by the chemist through his own research and investigation. Seldom does the credit for a gray-market drug's existence or discovery lie with the people who profit from its sale.

The decades old body of scientific research pertaining to benzodiazepines directly discuss hundreds of distinct compounds in depth, hundreds more are only briefly mentioned, and yet thousands more have been alluded to or hypothesised.

All the prospective clandestine chemist has to do is know how and where and what to research in the plenary annals of chemical science.

So, do not wait lazily about for the arrival of somebody wiling and able enough to make drug x, y, z: don't be a passive and inconsequential spectator to life.

Instead, I'd advise one to invest at least 2 or 3 years learning about chemistry, such as organic synthesis, and then delve into the scientific literature, perusing study after study until a resplendent gem is dredged up (as how Shulgin, et al. serendipitously rediscovered the synthesis for MDMA).

Yes I believe you are very correct in what you say. Unfortunatly that is not in the cards for me at this moment.
It's funny you say that though because Ive been discussing with my fiance lately about my return to school in the next year. And my major I am leaning towards Clinical Research Sciences, which I would hopefully be assisting with or possibly creating myself new medications in various forms for such problems. Maybe none related, but who know where it would lead me... But as of now I have to deal with my anxiety so I can even think of getting to that point, whereas that comes in finding something that works well enough =)

Clonazolam

I have recently purchased some Clonazolam 0.5mg pellets. I have found them to be very effective in combatting anxiety and they are quite euphoric when they start to kick in.
They also provide me with a solid nights sleep and I'm not left feeling all fuzzy headed the following morning.

I have recently purchased some Clonazolam 0.5mg pellets. I have found them to be very effective in combatting anxiety and they are quite euphoric when they start to kick in.
They also provide me with a solid nights sleep and I'm not left feeling all fuzzy headed the following morning. thats got my juices flowin! how would you conpare these to some xanny barrs?

Clonazepam is great for panic attacks, as that's generally what it's prescribed for.

@Femaletrouble, Clonazalam would be fine for panic attacks as for me personally i find that they kick in fairly quickly. I can't compare them to Xanax as i've only had xanax a couple of times and both times it just put me to sleep quickly so i can't give a report on them as i just slept through the afternoon

You all mix ZEPAM with ZOLAM as far as I can see. Makes a BIIIIIG difference.

JJ