• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

PVDF Micron Syringe Filter

TexUSA

Bluelighter
13mm .22um micron filter for single use arriving tomorrow 8/9/18 and never used them. Need help knowing how to use them. Also ordered 100ml sterile water; I can use for injections, right? (Re: 8mg Dilaudid tabs)

~Thanks, TexUSA

You want to drive the solution through the filter. Put the micron filter on your luer lock. Pop the back out. Put your drugs and sterile water in there. Then put the plunger back in. flip it and take off the filter. Remove all the air. Reattach the filter. Then push your solution (mix it up as best you can) through the luer lock micron filter. I always would suck from the micron filter into the syringe I was going to shoot with to avoid contamination. There are also guides on the Internet.

Keep in mind, you want to prime your filter with some of your water first. I always ended up running water though my micron filter until it dripped clean through. Then I would do the method I mentioned above and shoot up, but then I would feel like there were drugs left in the filter. I'm not sure what you're shooting. If it's black tar heroin... You want your final product to be light tan.

Or you can follow this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxnQsJTbhjY he's got a good method.

You want to drive the solution through the filter. Put the micron filter on your luer lock. Pop the back out. Put your drugs and sterile water in there. Then put the plunger back in. flip it and take off the filter. Remove all the air. Reattach the filter. Then push your solution (mix it up as best you can) through the luer lock micron filter. I always would suck from the micron filter into the syringe I was going to shoot with to avoid contamination. There are also guides on the Internet.

Keep in mind, you want to prime your filter with some of your water first. I always ended up running water though my micron filter until it dripped clean through. Then I would do the method I mentioned above and shoot up, but then I would feel like there were drugs left in the filter. I'm not sure what you're shooting. If it's black tar heroin... You want your final product to be light tan.

Or you can follow this video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxnQsJTbhjY he's got a good method.

Thanks. Very interesting. I didn't know I'd need Luer-Lok syringe barrels and tips. The filters arrived a li'l earlier and all I had were regular 1ml 30ga syringes with 1/2 inch needle. I watched the video to get a general idea so I can visualise it. The 13mm .22u PVDF Filters I got were small, maybe half the size of the ones in the video, no back to take off BUT they fit snug on the syringe barrel I have which is just one of my regular syringes that I removed the needle. I use it to draw up filtered water to fix my rigs for a single use injection.

Here's what I did. Fixed 4mg Dilaudid powder in my spoon. Drew up 1ml filtered water and attached the filter and pushed the water into the spoon which also primed the filter. Mixed solution well. Used syringe barrel (no needle) and drew up mixed solution through cotton from tip of ear swab. Then re-attached filter and pushed into a clean spoon. Then drew up finished clear filtered solution into a new syringe. Then carefully injected and enjoyed. ��

Did I do anything wrong or would you change anything based on supplies that I had on hand? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Peace out. ✌
TexUSA

I work in a lab and we use these a lot (for legit purposes). You don't have to use a Luer-Lok syringe as long as you don't push too hard. However it doesn't take much solid to clog up those 13 mm filters, you may want to try the 25 mm.

I work in a lab and we use these a lot (for legit purposes). You don't have to use a Luer-Lok syringe as long as you don't push too hard. However it doesn't take much solid to clog up those 13 mm filters, you may want to try the 25 mm.

Thanks 4 input. My Luer-Lok barrels & tips just arrived. Used LL barrel to draw up filtered water & attached filter & pushed into sink x2 to prime them. Then repeated steps except pushed into spoon with Dilaudid powder. Mixed well & waited 60 seconds. Added cotton from tip of ear swab & drew up into LL barrel. Attached filter & 30g 1/2 inch Needle tip (fits GR8 onto filter). Then frontloaded into 2nd LL barrel. Attached tip & safely injected. The mix i shot was crystal clear! I was expecting a bigger euphoric rush but even though that didn't happen I can tell it's lingering around longer than used too.