• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Putting small amounts .2 in joint with tobacco

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Sometimes I use less. As annoys me cleaning out my pipe. I get supers gorilla glue berry og . My friend smokes .5 I'm a spliff but I get high off a .2 joint and been smoking ten years.
Rather eat it though been putting decsrbed bud on cheese and toast and does: work.
Need to get a hob to make coffee and butter.
I had some thc syrup 30ml of fifteen percent smashed me. Ten ml mademe motivated.
I need cannabis for medical reasons and i feel I get more anxiety off smoking. But putting decsrbed bud on butter and cheese on toast with tablespoon of whole milk and some cbd oil does this bind in a toaster oven.
It tastes nice and seems to work I decarb for forty minutes toast it and put all stuff on top then eat it ten minutes later.

As I'm not swallowing it like that. Am I binding it to fat by doing that in toaster oven

Ive always smoked small joints.

started with 0.2 like you but now i need atleast 0.3 for anything 0.4 for an alright one and 0.6-0.8 if i wanna have a fatish one anything over a gram is rare for me unless I got company

it dont sound like much but an extra 0.2 does make a difference most people probably wouldn't care about such a tint amount im always making sure i scrape every bit which is why i roll over a smooth kitchen counter youd be suprised ho w much weed you get back sometimes doing it on a kitchen counter means no mess either just credit card rack it up done

In my area weed is ground up inside a half coconut shell or some other small size bowl, that way you do not need to clean.

Not sure what the topic is but i'll reply to the thread title, as if it were a question.

I find that anything over a small amount of weed is just overkill, and enhances that "stoney" feeling. I don't like being super sedated, i just like a good mind stimulation. Some people like getting baked to the point where they are on couch lock, watching cartoons and spilling milk from their cereal onto their rug sweater. Personally don't like this approach, as i'd rather just talk with someone or introspect in peace.

Not sure what the topic is but i'll reply to the thread title, as if it were a question.

I find that anything over a small amount of weed is just overkill, and enhances that "stoney" feeling. I don't like being super sedated, i just like a good mind stimulation. Some people like getting baked to the point where they are on couch lock, watching cartoons and spilling milk from their cereal onto their rug sweater. Personally don't like this approach, as i'd rather just talk with someone or introspect in peace.

I love this. Couchlock me with a whole season of impractical jokers! thing is its almost impposible for me with the bud I have and smoking to get there. Got to make cannabutter and eat it...and thats where its really medicinal, has plant spirit, produces hallucinations that seems to come from the same imagination that makes dmt or ayahuasca visions, as the content is similar (girls riding flying bicycles, perfect anime animations where they move perfectly as if there was a frame per second, perfect fluid movement.)

I sometimes take a cigarette and take part of the tobacco out and fill the space with high grade ground up nugs and pack it in the cigarette and then take the filter off and i can smoke about 3 or 4 good hits of the weed and then a few puffs of tobacco and i can get nice and high by myself for watching TV and laying on the couch..that is when i don;t feel like using a little pipe and i can walk around outside with a cigarette and if someone that is not cool with weed comes around me i can already have the weed smoked soon and be left with tobacco so it is good for sneaking around with outdoors during daylight hours..The smell of the high grade weed is very strong when i exhale it so i try and stay downwind of other people when possible..Luckily medical marijuana is legal in my state now so i no longer need to be secretive in my yard smoking weed..

Less is more.

That is all...

I have learned most of it. There is Room for improvement. I at least am trying smaller amounts go further. I find that even if I have a weeks worth of spliffs, I want to inhale them quickly.

one toke on a .2 and i'd be sound asleep for the next 11 hours. that's still hardcore but not hardclaw lol. less is more with dope, i've found. minimalist life for the win.

I learned this from europeans: mainly hungary.
Still do it after all these years. smokes more evenly and tobacco has a higher burn temp that helps to burn the wood more efficiently.
MO

Still do it after all these years. smokes more evenly and tobacco has a higher burn temp that helps to burn the wood more efficiently.
MO

I can say it is like the go-to way in all Italy as well.
I mean people do know you can smoke just weed, it's just that a spliff in Italian means Tobacco+weed, and you have a specific word to indicate that you rolled one with just weed.
Also Pipes, Chillums, Bongs, all are primarily and normally smoked with tobacco with pure weed being a known alternative.
Ah BTW tobacco is a cough suppressant so you don't get that itch in your upper respiratory tract that causes the typical weed cough and you can keep smoking as much as you want without pause.
Another thing that might be lost to American BLers is that it was only "recently" that weed of good quality and potency has been widely and consistently available in Europe for a fair price.
Up until say, 15 years and 5 years ago depending on your exact location, the standard cannabis product you could buy was Hashish. Without a decent amount of contacts, weed might just not even have been an option most of the time.
When it was an option, very often the quality of it was bad due to one or more issues such as not proper/insufficient curing, pollinated plant with seeds, random cross/strain, improper manicuring, bad storage conditions, wrong moment of harvest, and more. To top it off, the price was always too high for what you would get.
So this is how the EU typical habit of smoking cannabis with tobacco was born, it's impossible to smoke hashish without it, unless you have a dab rig or a vaporizer, which are relatively recent as mainstream products and young people that live with parents can't really afford or have.
When weed became more and more available at more competitive prices, more constant availability and with better potency, people began using it as they always had used hashish, and this type of rituals and traditions are slow to be changed as one can imagine, although more and more people are experimenting with smoking pure weed, especially people that are into smoking the bong and ofcourse people that vape.

Last edited:
New zealand uses huge amounts of tobacco with cannabis. Some of them are pretty much 50/50 mix which imo is harsh and disgusting. when i use to smoke cannabis i would usually have it at 90/10 mix just a little tobacco to burn more smoother

I've seen many use like 70/30 or 80/20 mixes. With the 70 and 80 being the tobacco.

I've seen many use like 70/30 or 80/20 mixes. With the 70 and 80 being the tobacco.
yikes i only seen one person do that before and it was a dutch men. I once tried to smoke straight tobacco through a bong and it was way to harsh and ended up throwing up. I can only imagine those mixes would be destroying their lungs

American Spirit in a bong?

That's... I mean.... I don't think you guys are doing it right....

lol nah, to each their own but just reading about bonging tobacco activated my gag reflex.

⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆ ⬆
THIS.

I was able to smoke 1.5 cigarettes worth of tobacco with 0.5g of Squidgy Black hash, pressed tight.
In one hit including lighting up, keep it all in a few seconds, then let a cloud out that you would think I was the Krakatoa.
I've seen people with less tolerance and skill faint a bit over halfway through the bowl.
This was made possible by a triple bong (Killer AK47 bong+extra glass cooler with diffuser stem) with an added active carbon filter stage.
It is to weed only like with MDMA is 150mg+75mg booster oral is to 300mg up you nose in one go.
Actually stronger headrushes I got them only from high dose MDMA or Mephedrone snorted.
The glass bowl that allowed to use such quantities we christened it "The Reaper" to joke on the number of people that got separated from their conscience using it.
I remember an episode where a friend of mine showed up at my place with 3 young guys I had never seen as they had heard about my bong contraption and being as it was they had just recently started to use the bong, they begged him to get an invitation so they could try it.
Well try it they did, none finished their bowl, each one got sat down on his ass with not enough energy to lift their head up for a bit.
As we didn't know each other, they got self conscious and felt embarrassed about not taking it on the chin like a man or something like that, even though nobody made fun of them or got excessively worried.
So they left as soon as they could muster the strength to walk, and man were they still dragging their feet and hanging their heads low. But it was only their pride that was hurt luckily.

MO

I was taught to mix weed and tabaco years ago and i still do. The weed i get is great but i find it do burn better.