• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Putting RCs into capsules

I much prefer dry storage of my goods. I like to keep capsules of various pre measured dosages so that when I'm ready to go I just grab what I want and wash it down. I pre weigh the large half of an empty capsule held upright in a tube of cardboard. I hammered the end of a paperclip to create a perfect spatula for transferring material without spillage or sticking to another surface. Apparently it's better to weigh the capsule after adding the material as opposed to adding it while on the scale. I use a good quality 1mg scale.

Yeah I should say that ever since I got a scale I don't liquid measure anything that isn't active at only a few mgs or less (like DOC - I ALWAYS liquid measure that). Dry storage is always better for stability and even a cheap mg scale is accurate enough for most things, even something potent like 2C-E.

OK, so 13 mg 2C-B in a capsule produced no effects. Is that just too low? I thought doses started around 12 mg?

In my limited experience I would question the quality of your goods or perhaps tolerance issues (or do you weigh 250 pounds 8(). Seriously though, I have dosed at 10, 15, 18 and 22 mg, all providing unique trips in their own way. At 10mg I had a lovely museum level experience. I was clearly tripping and had waves of mild psychedelia. That said, I know that we are all different and you may not be alone in not feeling 12 mg.

Do you know what form to have? I know hcl and hbr or w.e the two acids are differ in doses greatly.

The HCl salt is more potent by weight. You'd need 15% more of the HBr salt to reach the same effect.

Not sure, no. Does it have the usual tolerance issues of most psychs? Would like to try it again soon with a larger dose, but will wait if yesterday will skew the dose results

Also: a metal lab spatula is probably one of the best drug paraphernalia investments I ever made. ;)

YES! I nicked one from the labs at university and have had much use for it since then x). Also took a few test tubes with lids and ml indicators on them are great for storing things in solution. Anyone who's got science friends with lab access should ask for these things as they are great tools to have around!

This thread is interesting. I thought my techniques were suppose to be better but it seems to be the same as others. I would tare and weigh stuff using a piece of napkin, then pour that into a thick piece of paper (about the same thickness of a business card) that's folded in half, pat it down evenly a bit, then just slide it down into the gel cap. I've gotten better at not spilling any lately. :)

But at first I would mess up during any of those steps and get a bit pissed off. There's nothing more frustrating about this whole process than losing doses onto the carpet, and then having to search for dust-like fumarate with a Dorcy flashlight and wiping/vacuuming it entirely, so as not to endanger my pets. I'm super cautious about any of them sniffing it up, which would be disastrous imo.

I really like the weighing tray idea though. I think I'm gonna go get one, actually.

YES! I nicked one from the labs at university and have had much use for it since then x). Also took a few test tubes with lids and ml indicators on them are great for storing things in solution. Anyone who's got science friends with lab access should ask for these things as they are great tools to have around!

Hehe, this use-making rang several bells. I inoculated my cubensis liquid cultures in the laminar flow hood late one night (replete with syringe filter aeration) and made sure to have an unusually smooth one-handed bike ride home. Then there are the Falcon tubes, eppendorfs, use of the 10 ug scale (overkill) and the odd ml or few of cheap reagent. A ml or two of Ketalar we were throwing out was diverted too, just for a taste.

Seems fair if we're putting in the hard thinking on synaptic plasticity though, right? I usually silently promise, and less silently deliver an hour of extra experiments per tube, or some such one-sided deal.

I would tare and weigh stuff using a piece of napkin, then pour that into a thick piece of paper (about the same thickness of a business card) that's folded in half, pat it down evenly a bit, then just slide it down into the gel cap. I've gotten better at not spilling any lately. :)

But at first I would mess up during any of those steps and get a bit pissed off.

Sounds like your plan is better on paper...

ba dum tss