• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Putting molly (drug) in Fanta berry drink.. Why didn't I get high or feela any way?

KrownMeKwein

Greenlighter
Friday night, I put a small piece of molly in my drink... I decided I didn't want to drink it tho bc I got scared. (1st time wanting to try it) so on Saturday I decided I wanted to try it out... I began taking sips of it... After realizing the sips weren't doing anything... I began taking even bigger sips. I ended up finishing the whole drink but I still didn't feel any type of way... Can some one explain to me why I didn't feel any kind of way? Is it bc I had it in the bottle to long orr?
I usually stick to weed, but I barely smoke weed.

Maybe you just didn't use enough, it's unlikely that the MDMA evaporated or otherwise disappeared.

You need to take x amount in a certain time to get a correct dose - you can't just sip it every now and then as you will not get the threshold dose and will feel nothing (and just waste your MDMA). You need to take the full amount in one go and then top up as required starting dose of between 90 - 150mg seems to be the sweet spot for a lot of people for their first time.

Some things that are sold as Molly are not MDMA and decompose in water to inactive chemicals

The only thing I know for sure is that the soda wasn't the problem.