• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Putting Meth into your Vagina/Booty.. which is better

shygirlluv

Bluelighter
I have heard that there is alot more arousal when meth is put into your genitals, its as close to shooting up as you get if you don't want to go that route..

Before I do it, please anyone with experience in this tell me how it felt and which is better smoking or booty/vagina??????

Putting it up your bum will be more effective as there are lots of blood vessels close to the surface which can easily absorb the drug. And it will be healthier/safer as the vagina can get irritated very easily when you introduce anything that doesn't belong, resulting in imbalances that cause bacterial infections (vaginosis), yeast infections, urinary tract irritation or infection, etc. I wouldn't put drugs in my vagina. Look up the plugging (rectal administration) megathread for more info on how to do it.

As for which is most effective (and safest) out of rectal plugging or smoking, personally I think I might say plugging but I think it varies from person to person. Maybe people with more experience with each of these routes can give you a comparison of the various advantages and disadvantages. Most of my experience with meth has been with swallowing it or injecting it (which I no longer do and do not recommend).

Last edited:
Heard of assorted substances used vaginally for lengths of time linked to female reproductive cancers early in life. Other long term bad stuff too. Yeah, yeah I know but Im 33 and my grill started falling apart a couple years ago. Those days do come.
IDK, don't have one but imagine I'd only put any drugs in there for storage while in a vehicle. Shove it, as the saying goes.

I used to bump, hit me good whenever I did crystal (prefer pharm. D-amp ingested) or when I thought to or had sinus infection made biker's coffee. Did a foilie for the first time last summer carpooling to work, and holy shit. I was hard as a rock all day. As well as miles higher than any other time had good legs too. But FWIW being a dude and all, but you could say I was pretty aroused that day and will leave it at that. Felt like I was 13 again.

Last edited:
I believe bioavailability of anal is much, much greater.

Anal, the onset is about 2-10 minutes. Typically it would keep me head over heels tweaking for close to 12 hours (Ending with me sleeping of course). This is with tolerance, only using around 20-50mg.

It was much like how people explain IV administration, which I will never do. With anal administration I felt fewer side effects, a better high and very low "will" to redose. It really changed my opinion of the drug.

Yes, the bio-availability of rectal is around 97-99%.

I would only recommend oral or rectal.

Anal, the onset is about 2-10 minutes. Typically it would keep me head over heels tweaking for close to 12 hours (Ending with me sleeping of course). This is with tolerance, only using around 20-50mg.

It was much like how people explain IV administration, which I will never do. With anal administration I felt fewer side effects, a better high and very low "will" to redose. It really changed my opinion of the drug.

Yes, the bio-availability of rectal is around 97-99%.

I would only recommend oral or rectal.

Yea that's why I want to try it, I have read that you get the same high as if you were to shoot up, and I will never do that! But I wanted the same experience...... thanks :)

How do I know how much is 20-50 mg..... I want to put enough so that I don't underuse and waste it.....

Yes, it's really valuable to have a scale which is accurate to 1mg when you are using drugs that come in loose powdered form. It's a very worthwhile investment. If you can't/won't use a scale then please use less than you think is the right amount to be on the safe side.

Yes, it's really valuable to have a scale which is accurate to 1mg when you are using drugs that come in loose powdered form. It's a very worthwhile investment. If you can't/won't use a scale then please use less than you think is the right amount to be on the safe side.

Okay, well there goes that idea... I don't own a scale :/ if you were to eyeball it would u say its the amount of a decent line, more than you would put in a pipe? I don't want to do TOO much or TOO little......

I would say it's best to use less than 1/3 the amount you would smoke. Rectal is supposed to be almost 3 times as strong as smoking meth (according to a study I read) and might hit you hard. If you have, say, a gram, then 50mg would be 1/20 of that amount. But - it can be hard to eyeball, the potency varies so greatly from source to source, we don't know what your tolerance is, and effects of rectal admin vary from person to person. Just start really low the first time, you can always do more if its not enough.

Last edited:
Ideally, get some scales. Get ones that are accurate to 2 or 3 decimal places. If you can wait for answers on bluelight before dosing you can wait til you've got some scales. You can get really cheap ones on ebay - they may not be the best but they are infinitely better than no scales.

Ideally, get some scales. Get ones that are accurate to 2 or 3 decimal places. If you can wait for answers on bluelight before dosing you can wait til you've got some scales. You can get really cheap ones on ebay - they may not be the best but they are infinitely better than no scales.

LOL your right.. I'll look around thanks, don't smoke shops get them too??????

Like others have said, rectal administration.

Just the thought of putting meth in my vagina makes me cringe and itch.