• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos putting diazepam into milk

wobbly

Greenlighter
Can i just simply drop say 6 vallies into milk (preferably milkshake) or is it not soluble enough?

Iirc diazepam is not soluble in water so I don't think they would dissolve.
But why do you want to dissolve them? Just take 'em oral.

Jesus...those benzos would've been swallowed and into my tummy already. I wouldn't be sitting around wondering if they dissolve in milk. Wtf.

^I was thinking the same.
The question sound shady to me, like the OP would want to knock someone out with the diazepam without them knowing, but I could be wrong.

Well, I've heard before of people plugging benzos with milk, I guess it works better than water would but I don't know much about it. This does seem kind of suspicious, I think preventing rape is included in harm reduction?

Oh wow. I didn't even take that into consideration. Creepy.

Yeah, it's pretty fucked up. A while ago every other week someone was asking similar questions, like how to cover up the taste of their diazepam and where to dissolve it etc. I think it was the same person with different new accounts.

plugging lazed-milk alone would have added up to something innocous and drug-use related, but he said milkshake! yeah this is some creepy fkin shit.

Fucking hell im not a rapist u turnips i just wanted to put like 8 vals in a shot n swig it off, jesus

Assuming the OP is not a date rapist: If it's high-fat milk / cream then the Diazepam will probably dissolve in the fat droplets if mixed well.

Might have better luck crushing up the Diazepam before putting it in your drink. As said above, it isn't water soluble so I don't think milk would make much of a difference. Just crush them up and stir them in a drink if you must.

Who needs to dissolve them in milk? No one. Don't get mad at people for assuming something when you ask weird questions. Just swallow them!

Hey guys can I dissolve GHB into a an alcoholic drink at the bar? It will be really crowded and lots of hot women will be around but I am just interested because I'm genuinely curious.

Fucking hell im not a rapist u turnips i just wanted to put like 8 vals in a shot n swig it off, jesus

Wait are you saying you want to dissolve 8 val and IV them??!?! Or Plug them? Pluggin I get, but IV milk? WTF? Have you heard of PG?