• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

PURPLES VS GREEN THREAD

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
@ me with your preference. But you must include why, I’ll be busy for the rest of the evening so I’ll get back to you when I can

but I’ll start

purple

I know its just a color and doesn’t make it any better cause it’s just a stress color change “paraphrasing it” as I’m busy atm. But I’ve never had a bad paranoid experience with purple like I do with some greens. Anybody else like this ?

omg, forgot where I was for a second and thought you were starting up with that GTA Online bullshit.

Preference? Green. Purple's nice, but there's a certain shade of green that lets me know that the weed is gonna be potent as hell.

Problem is it's not foolproof, and there are some damn fine looking batches of CBD bud that've floated around my area the past year or so, so.... Moreso than the color, my main focus is on the trichome-count. If I don't see crystals, I might not make the purchase.... but I've had my head fucked on that one too, as there were a few times that I got my hands on shit the same color as mulch but smelled right, was cheap, and got me high as a fuckin' kite.

Dark dark green plz

Tbh I've had some phenomenal orange/light green/brown outdoor indica stuff that's supposedly local southeastern stuff. Was really funky looking.

Color doesn't seem to matter much outside personal pref. Fun discussion tho.

I really just assume now that any purple is going to be relaxing, that’s dangerous to assume cause I know it’s just color and has nothing to do with the experience. But I admit to paying tax on a good purple batch

Purple for life, I've tried many strains but I stick to my cloud.
I feel,
It's very delicious, if you don't mind.
I like it and is tendency to be hybrid. 🦄

It wakes me up too.
Oh and good morning. ♡ ☺

omg, forgot where I was for a second and thought you were starting up with that GTA Online bullshit.

Preference? Green. Purple's nice, but there's a certain shade of green that lets me know that the weed is gonna be potent as hell.

Problem is it's not foolproof, and there are some damn fine looking batches of CBD bud that've floated around my area the past year or so, so.... Moreso than the color, my main focus is on the trichome-count. If I don't see crystals, I might not make the purchase.... but I've had my head fucked on that one too, as there were a few times that I got my hands on shit the same color as mulch but smelled right, was cheap, and got me high as a fuckin' kite.

Haha that's what I thought when I read the title (gta)

I feel,
It's very delicious, if you don't mind.
I like it and is tendency to be hybrid. 🦄

It wakes me up too.
Oh and good morning. ♡ ☺
Yeah it’s a good wake up but it’s not like coffee it keeps you relaxed