• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Purple Grenade?

Simba6

Greenlighter
Hello, I am just wondering if anyone has any information on the makeup of this particular press. I will be trying it for the first time at an upcoming festival and I've read the pillreports and they all say 180+mg mdma content but one thing that stood out to me was the fact that many people mentioned minor hallucinations. So then I started doing more research in google and i found 1 (yes only 1) post someone made (actually on this website) about purple grenades actually being mdma + 2cb. Is there anyone who has ever done this particular press that can verify this? I have never mixed mdma and 2cb but everything I've read about it seems to point to a rolling psychedelic experience.

Really, the only way to know if your pill has 2CB in it is to use a reagent test. For identifying 2CB mixed with MDMA, you'll probably need at least Marquis and (if I'm not mistaken) Robadope reagents.

MDMA + 2CB is reported to be a very nice synergistic combo, but remember that you would need to take less of each than you normally would. I've never heard about pills being a mixture of the two, but maybe they are out there. The only way to find out is to buy a reagent testing kit and find out what's in the pill.