Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Purple blotter

Limey

Bluelighter
Hi,
A friend of my acquired some purple blotter. On www.ecstasydata.org a purple blotter was tested as 25c-NBOMe
So it's probably safe to assume that is what he's got or I guess you can't exactly go by type of blotter alone ?
How does 25c compare with 25i ? Are the NBOMes all very similar ?
Does the "if it's bitter it's a spitter" rule also apply to 25c? Is it active orally or does it have to be chewed.
I'm assuming these trips are similar to LSD but lacking the magic and more nasty side effects like vascular constriction etc.

Any ideas, info or insight greatly appreciated.

If it's bitter it's a spitter applies if your seeking LSD. Personally I wouldn't put nbome's in my body, not when there are safe, better psychedelics around.

i can't offer any info on that class of chems, aside from that the "I" is longer lasting than "c" analog. Neither are fit for recreational consumption in my view.

It's very easy to buy blotter paper and put anything you want on it, especially something as generic as straight purple blotter paper.
It seems NBOMe's are active orally for quite a few people but touching the touch to your tongue and spitting it if it is bitter should be good enough to tell.
If you do that rinse your mouth out with water without swallowing if you don't want the NBOMe in your body.

Thanks, I have no desire to take these, as the only psychedelic I would ever desire to take these days would be LSD. Just curious.
Interestingly though I remember back in 1994 when I took blotters I do remember sometimes getting muscle twitches, cold feet and headaches (vascular constriction similar to NBOMes) also remember from 1995 tiny heart shaped lsd pills which were definitely trippy but more clear headed and slightly more stimulating. Is it safe to say that in 1994/1995 the trips I took in the UK were LSD? Or have these research chems been around for quite a while ?

In my opinion it doesn't really make any sense to put an orally inactive substance on a blotter as back in the day most of my tripper friends just used to swallow the tabs and not chew them or leave them on their tongue. It would be a bit suspicious if a dealer told you that you had to leave your tabs in your mouth for them to be effective?
Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure most NBOMes are sold as LSD

There were research chems back then too but not NBOMe's.
Back then likely research chems on blotter would have been of the DOx family.
They could have been LSD as well though I sometimes get those effects from LSD; it often has to do with if I'm fatigued or not, how well I have eaten that day, lingering stress/anxieties etc.

I doubt my trips in 94/95 were dox as despite some of them being a little stimulating, they never lasted more than 8-10 hours. There were xtc pills in 1992 called china whites which contained DOB, fortunately I never took any. I'm not condemning DOB but it does not sound like anything I would be interested in.
I took an xtc pill on Saturday called an orange ? The effects were very similar to LSD but without the visuals and I had typical mdma body tingles but without the euphoria. They tested positive for mdma with a marquis reagent test, but something about them was unusual. Research chemicals unfortunately seem to be taking over as I guess they can be purchased in bulk from China.