Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Purifying K for IV/IM

unsui

Bluelighter
Not sure if this belongs here, but....

I have about 300mg of ketamine I acquired from a music festival. It burns a little when insufflated, which I don't remember it burning when insufflating pure K, so I'm not sure what it is cut with - perhaps salt?

Anyway, I was wondering if there's a quick easy way to purify this K so that I can IV it? Could I just dissolve it in purified water, filter through a coffee filter, and then the filtered liquid I would filter again with a cotton ball before injecting?

I'm used to IVing heroin years ago, so I imagine IVing this K will not be nearly as harmful as the other shit I've put in my arm...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I can't really offer advice on IV, other than that I am not saying it is okay to IV unknown substances / unknown impurities... but certainly don't IM it if you don't know what the impurity is.
There is no telling and no guarantee that you will be able to separate it from the K, to separate you have to know what it is and how it differs from ketamine.

Other than that I'd always use an actual filter (wheel filter), not coffeefilter or cotton, for IM.

Don't think there is an easy quick way that would still make this responsible. But a harder and more tricky way would be recrystallisation.

Maybe someone else will help you who can level with IVing habits and standards, but foremost realize that this is still risky stuff. And ketamine impurities may not be in any way related to how heroin is distributed. The K is expected to be snorted while the H is probably more or less expected to be mainlined.