• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Purifying Fentanyl

kush

Bluelighter
I have some street Fentanyl powder that is C Grade. It comes in rocks that turn into powder with very little pressure. When I mix the powder into water to do an IM injection I noticed like a good 1/8 or so of the powder really does not dissolve unless you add a ridiculous amount of heat. So fentanyl is so water soluble I assume the undissolved powder is likely a cut of some sort. So my question is: If I do this process, suck up the fentanyl liquid through cotton and leave behind the cut, can I then take this liquid and dry it on a pyrex dish and smoke purer fet? In my head it seems like this would work fine, just want to make sure so I don't waster this precious poison.

Yeah I mean if you're reducing down only to the water soluble stuff that would include the fent you want, if there's a bunch of crud in there that doesn't dissolve that's definitely nothing desirable to you as an end user.

I give you the thumbs up of a humble space cave man, sounds like it should increase the ratio of desirable chemicals to bullshit cut.

Although part of me feels the need to mention that fentanyl is not really the safest opiod to be using, and that you would have a much easier time maintaining yourself if you could move towards suboxone, methadone, kratom or something else that doesn't have such a brief high and potential for toxic contaminants. Fentanyl is just not ideal to be your daily driver if you're a regular opiod user. This is the worst time in history (it feels like) to be buying opiods on the street. Wishing you the best, please be safe out there!

Yeah I mean if you're reducing down only to the water solubut Ile stuff that would include the fent you want, if there's a bunch of crud in there that doesn't dissolve that's definitely nothing desirable to you as an end user.

I give you the thumbs up of a humble space cave man, sounds like it should increase the ratio of desirable chemicals to bullshit cut.

Although part of me feels the need to mention that fentanyl is not really the safest opiod to be using, and that you would have a much easier time maintaining yourself if you could move towards suboxone, methadone, kratom or something else that doesn't have such a brief high and potential for toxic contaminants. Fentanyl is just not ideal to be your daily driver if you're a regular opiod user. This is the worst time in history (it feels like) to be buying opiods on the street. Wishing you the best, please be safe out there!
Yes fentanyl sucks but it's basically all that's around anymore. I did grow some poppies and and my heroin plug got out of jail. I plan on taking kratom and benzos for about a week to lower my tolerance and then I will jump to H and pods for awhile.