• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Purification question

Kazuma

Greenlighter
Recently, i got 2g of subj from WHM (not naming a vendor, so i wouldn't be accused of FUD), did 100mg with ZERO effect, did another 100 and then another. So 300mg in total in time-span of 30 mins - with literally ZERO effect. I've never purified my coke but this time i got curios. So i bought some tech grade acetone (99.5%), dropped several Gs of magnesium sulfate to be sure, waited 24h and started the process. To my surprise (and shock), 1.7g turned to 0.04g in a second - seeing the result i almost cried lol :) It was only 2.5% pure.

So, it's kinda a double question for me:
1) Is it possible for my acetone to be badly mixed with water and coke just dissolved in it? After 24 hours, magnesium sulfate that i dropped inside, looked exactly like it was before - it instantly dropped to the bottom when i swirled the bottle and it had no clumps, BUT after a week it kinda clumped up.
2) Is it normal for coke to be so heavily laced? The vendor i purchased from has 90% rating. All the coke i had in the last year was subpar, but 2.5%? That's just ridiculous.

Any input would be appreciated, thanks!

90% rating is not really a thing this days
there a multiple successful ways to increase your rating with a cheap price one of them using IP6 addresses.
Well, he's got 93% positive reviews and 930 sales, i doubt that it's all fake. Any thoughts on my other questions?

coke is known to be cut to shit and well... if 300mg didnt work its pretty safe to assume it really was 2,5% and who knows if the 2,5% powder left is even coke...

maybe get a testkit / send it to lab, and definetly change vendor, trying to purify that quality and the acetone costs more than the coke coming out

I ordered from this vendor before, the quality wasn't great, maybe 50-60% purity, but nowhere near 2.5% disaster! I'll definitely order from another source next time, but my main question was about acetone and magnesium sulfate.

How much acetone did you use? But regardless, it seems like you were scammed by the vendor, if 300mg had no effect it was probably fake or he sent you the wrong product.
A new bottle of acetone is unlikely to contain a lot of water anyway, no way it would dissolve all of your product if it was real cocaine, unless you used a ton of acetone.

If you could get a reagent test for cocaine that will give you the answer you're looking for.