• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pure, white, powdered MDMA - is this normal?

lilyrose18

Greenlighter
Hi all, I just purchased some MDMA from my guy (I've been getting decent stuff from him for about a year and a half), and he warned me in advance that the stuff was "really powdered" earlier before dropping off. I didn't think anything of it, until I took a closer look at the bag once he had left, and not only is it pure powder, but also very white. I'm used to my MDMA having that golden-y brownish color. I don't know if I've ever seen anything quite so white. I took out my testing kits, but the Simon A and B were useless, as was the Froeche, and when I went to use the holy grail of testers, the Marquise, it was tainted. Like the marquise solution was already black instead of that clear/amber color. So I texted my guy and told him the tests weren't conclusive and that I'd never seen anything so white before - I was honestly hoping he would be like, "Yeah, let me come back with your cash and take it back." But he told me he'd tested it with numerous testers and already sold a ton with no issues.

The issue is, I was planning on doing it tomorrow night for NYE. Obviously I am not taking any chances. I've ordered a new Marquise tester and some fentanyl strips (one can never be too careful these days...), but they won't arrive for a couple of weeks. It smells like molly, but the white color really turns me off and makes me cautious because it's not what I'm used to seeing.

Does anyone else have experience with really white/powdered MDMA? Like is this normal? I am not going to try the stuff until it's been thoroughly tested, but just wondering if anyone has had anything similar.

You're suspicious because it looks the way it's supposed to?
So it was never meant to be that brownish shade then? I've been doing MDMA regularly (once every 2-3 months) for the last 8 years or so, and I've never seen my MDMA looking like a straight-up baggie of coke. It was always a bit more granular and darker in color. But I guess it can come in all shapes and sizes and still be MDMA! I'll just have to wait for my testers to arrive.

Pure drugs are almost always white. You can mix pure powders together and will still be white. The amber color in mdma granules or crystals is impurities from the synthesis and final product that never got washed, recrystallized, purified. I've had both molly as a powder, good, and molly as a crystal, also alright.

Best mdma I ever had was white and fluffy. Looked almost like cocaine but was more crystalised. But it was the most beautiful experience in my life and comedown was non existent. I boght 5 grams of that stuff and next year I had many blissful experiences. I dont think it was pure mdma, as mdma should be without colour and this was white, but I think it was the least adulterated mdma I ever had. Just sharing my experience. I dont know what you are holding and you should always be careful on todays fentanyl laced world. Take care!

Best mdma I ever had was white and fluffy. Looked almost like cocaine but was more crystalised. But it was the most beautiful experience in my life and comedown was non existent. I boght 5 grams of that stuff and next year I had many blissful experiences. I dont think it was pure mdma, as mdma should be without colour and this was white, but I think it was the least adulterated mdma I ever had. Just sharing my experience. I dont know what you are holding and you should always be careful on todays fentanyl laced world. Take care!
Thank you! I will hold off on sampling until my testers arrive. Hopefully this stuff is good!

I hope that it is just very pure mdma. If it is then don't be surprised if it isn't "strong". MDMA should not get your eyes shaking very badly nor is the body load heavy. With pure mdma and correct dosing it is beautiful feeling of lightness, warmth and empathy. Almost like a breeze from an Mountain of Eternal Bliss. I know people who used same mdma as I have and were disappointed because it wasnt as strong as other ones. But it just wasn't so dirty and heavy as other ones that were adulterated with god knows what. Take care and if it's the real deal enjoy yorself. :)

Before 2010 most of the loose MDMA was a powder...

The last time I got good quality powder was 2012, since then I’ve seen nothing but crystals and any powder has been cut unfortunately.

Cut powder, even to 25% or so, will react near the same as pure crystal will. Just a warning... Don’t look for decreases reaction speed or size of the puddle, those won’t help you here.

Put up a picture? I’m curious..

-GC

I hope that it is just very pure mdma. If it is then don't be surprised if it isn't "strong". MDMA should not get your eyes shaking very badly nor is the body load heavy. With pure mdma and correct dosing it is beautiful feeling of lightness, warmth and empathy. Almost like a breeze from an Mountain of Eternal Bliss. I know people who used same mdma as I have and were disappointed because it wasnt as strong as other ones. But it just wasn't so dirty and heavy as other ones that were adulterated with god knows what. Take care and if it's the real deal enjoy yorself. :)
Ha! That sounds beautiful - that's the kind of roll I will be hoping for. Happy New Year!!!

the purest mdma is mostly white. MDMA that is testing over 90% will be white. Brown mdma is like 70% pure and has alot of left over mdp2p oil in it making it brown and other chemical solvents.

MDMA that is already powdered down most likely arrived in that way in the mail from europe.

the purest mdma is mostly white. MDMA that is testing over 90% will be white. Brown mdma is like 70% pure and has alot of left over mdp2p oil in it making it brown and other chemical solvents.

MDMA that is already powdered down most likely arrived in that way in the mail from europe.
Man knows his craft 👍