• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

pure tested MDMA and epilepsy?

Bassbutterfly

Greenlighter
Hello, i have epilepsy and take trileptal and lamictal. I also take Ativan as needed. I just got a hold of pure MDMA and I was planning on taking it at Smf. It came out straight black with the bunk police marquis test. The people who have taken it who claimed they are very "experienced" users and it only takes .1 for them to roll off of this stuff. I was explaining how my boyfriend takes .5 of the Molly he gets, which we tested to be 2c-b and methylone. They told me if he took .5 or even .3 of this he would end up in the hospital or die. I have rolled 3 times before off of this cheap Molly we had and was fine, but last time it did cause me to seize and end up in the hospital. My question is if taking .3 of 2c-b and methylone made me seize last time, will taking this pure MDMA be a bad experience? Even if I just took .075?

You're less likely to seize from 75mg of MDMA than 300mg of methylone, but it's still an AWFUL idea, especially since your trileptal (strong CYP3A4 inducer) will increase the toxic metabolites produced.

300mg of M1 is strongly dopaminergic, and MDMA is much more of a serotonin releaser; both excess dopamine activity and\or excess serotonergic activity can induce a seizure in susceptible populations...

Thanks:) I know I should stay away from it in general, bit if I were to take one of the two considering my health condition, which one would you say I should take? Also some additional information I do not seize during the day only at night and When I do it's partial and short. I do not have grand mal, photogenic, etc. last time I took Molly I took 2mg of Ativan before I rolled. I read that it makes it so you don't roll as hard, and to take ALA. I read that on a forum on here about a similar topic. Should I do that again as well?

You really shouldn't be playing with your health like this.

I know, thank you for the concern I know I shouldn't. But I am prone to making dumb impulsive decisions. I want to roll one more time this year either for Smf or Ef. And if I am I want to be smart and educated about it. I wouldn't make it a regular thing.