• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pure Molly Dosage for Very Experienced Roller

chi town mints

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelighters, I searched the molly dosage thread for some time but i couldn't quite answer this question so...

I am no stranger to mdma as i have been rolling for the latter part of the last two years. Recently i got my hands on some great moon rocks from the netherlands tested at 82% pure :D. This is will be my first time taking molly as i am from chicago and have only taken mints every time i have ever rolled.

Question is- How much would you recommend me to take? I usually double or 2.5 drop mints which are usually around 100mg +/- per pill each time i've rolled recently. Rolling this weekend will be the first time i've dropped in 2 months.

If ur used to dropping 2.5 mints to start like I am 200mg shouldn't be a problem to start w molly although 150 should do the trick also so anywhere between 150-200 and u should be good to go.

been hearing alot about these moon rocks, im gonna keep my oranges peeled for them

Im curious as to your testing methods that you used to determine 82% purity?

And what adulturant/contaminate is the other 18%?

Did you test this personally or did someone else tell you this?

My experience tells me that when someone claims a specific purity or percentage that the product is poor quality... be careful...

But assuming its true and the cutting agent is innocuous then id reccomend 120-160mg

As you know the dosage you normally take in pills is 200-250mg, why not just take the same amount? It would be too much for me, but if it works for you just keep the dosage the same. From your post it's not really clear if you take them simultaneously though, if you mean spread over the night you shouldn't take 200 at once.

However, if you're not really sure about the dosage in the pills you might have taken less than that, and then maybe 200mg is too much. If you're not sure I would start at 150mg (that's about normal for me) .

The 82% figure refers to the proportion of the sample that is constituted by MDMA molecules. For MDMA HCl, about 15% of the weight is constituted by the hydrochloride anions. I doubt it's cut at all, and in Europe uncut MDMA is really very common (as is testing, in NL). I have to say, if you know roughly what the pills you're used to are dosed at, can't you work this out for yourself?

It was tested in the netherlands at one of those facilites. Pure synthed molly can only be a maximum of 84% if made perfectly, i did the research. I personally saw the printed test results. The mandy came from the "internet". This molly is not cut at all or even the slightest bit, i am positive of this, all of it is crystals or rocks.

I'm trying to be absolutely faced when i drop and i will continue to redose when needed. I will most likely take 150-225mg to start off. I can't wait for saturday!!! I was just asking for others opinions because i know pure moly will be stronger than the mints i have been taking and to see if anyone had any other helpful info to offer. Thank you for the replies!

If it is all you think it is and it claims it is, I'd advise you to start on no more than 120 mg.
Keep a top-up dose of 60 mg ready for use an hour into the roll.

It was tested in the netherlands at one of those facilites. Pure synthed molly can only be a maximum of 84% if made perfectly, i did the research. I personally saw the printed test results. The mandy came from the "internet". This molly is not cut at all or even the slightest bit, i am positive of this, all of it is crystals or rocks.

I'm trying to be absolutely faced when i drop and i will continue to redose when needed. I will most likely take 150-225mg to start off. I can't wait for saturday!!! I was just asking for others opinions because i know pure moly will be stronger than the mints i have been taking and to see if anyone had any other helpful info to offer. Thank you for the replies!

youre in for a treat! :D but the buzz ya get off crystals is a lot different than from pills.. expect a lot less energy!

youre in for a treat! :D but the buzz ya get off crystals is a lot different than from pills.. expect a lot less energy!

Unless the pills are cut with speed or something else there really shouldn’t be much of a difference. MDMA is MDMA.

I may get some shit for this but... ~300 mgs. If you have been taking mints for a while (I took my first mint in 2008 when they came out), you know how strong they are. I have never been satisfied with molly unless I start out with an unusually high dose, like half a gram. Still it just doesn't do it for me. If these moon rocks (never had those) are really tested 82% then 250-300 mgs should get you down proper.

I may get some shit for this but... ~300 mgs. If you have been taking mints for a while (I took my first mint in 2008 when they came out), you know how strong they are. I have never been satisfied with molly unless I start out with an unusually high dose, like half a gram. Still it just doesn't do it for me. If these moon rocks (never had those) are really tested 82% then 250-300 mgs should get you down proper.

You a probably getting semi cut Molly then bro. I used to take about 500mg of Molly to get a really good roll, then I got my hands on some legitimate non cut Molly. 200mg had me rolling really hard for a few hours, even with my tolerance. After dropping 650 mg the next time I had a good roll during the first half, but after that I got way too warm (I was lying down the entire time) and couldn't really talk very well. It was way too much.

If you take as much MDMA as you normally take in a pill it will not be stronger. 100mg MDMA in a pill is not less than 100mg MDMA in chrystal form

Just keep in mind, after 200mg, (especially high purity mdma) It gets more neurotoxic

You a probably getting semi cut Molly then bro. I used to take about 500mg of Molly to get a really good roll, then I got my hands on some legitimate non cut Molly. 200mg had me rolling really hard for a few hours, even with my tolerance. After dropping 650 mg the next time I had a good roll during the first half, but after that I got way too warm (I was lying down the entire time) and couldn't really talk very well. It was way too much.

Possibly, but I don't think I got bad stuff every single time I've done it. I've taken hundreds of pills in the Chicago and Detroit areas and, for me, molly doesn't even compare to the Chicago based pills I've gotten over the last few years.

If you are taking over 200mg of molly to get high then you need to either get a new scale, a new source, or a break longer than 2 weeks between rolls...

If you are taking over 200mg of molly to get high then you need to either get a new scale, a new source, or a break longer than 2 weeks between rolls...
While normally I would agree with you, this is true for about 75-80% of people, some people's body's just don't metabolize MDMA like our bodies do. It has to do with the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down MDMA. Everyone's body's are different and BL is no place to subject people to stigmas like you have displayed.

Bluelight is a harm reduction website... and theres people here saying to take a half gram of molly... thats not harm reduction... thats foolish...

I think your percentages are way off too... 98-99% of people need no more than 200mg unless they havent taken a long enough break or are getting crap product...

Of course every time i suggest the quality of the product may be the culprit people get all pissy and dont want to believe they got scammed, or that their "best hook" sucks... and assume im trying to ridicule them....

I used to be the same way years ago... id take a bunch and blame my physiology... till i found a good hook now it only takes 80mg and its a better experience... thats when i realized how much in denial i had been about my hookups....

Last edited: