• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pure MDMA: Hit or Miss

Kajeybby

Greenlighter
Is there any explanation as to why half of the time when I roll, I'll feel energetic and hyper as heck, but the other half, It practically couch locks me and makes me tired? Has anyone had this happen before? It just doesn't make sense to me.
EDIT: This is always tested pure MDMA, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added (tested) prefix. Well there's numerous factors that can contribute to this: nutrition, amount and quality of sleep (big impact), mindset, setting, purity of product (testing positive for MDMA does not mean the sample is pure, it just confirms the presence of MDMA), dose (bigger initial dose will produce a more floored feeling, this goes hand in hand with purity of product),...

It's almost impossible to point to one factor as being the culprit, but if you take care to control all of the relevant factors you'll notice you can have a major influence on how much energy you have at your disposal during a roll. Try drinking an energy drink, that could give you that boost of energy needed to push through this couch-lock feeling

Makes sense. Energy Drinks do not help. When I'm in a stupor like that, I literally feel like I can fall asleep on the peak. I'm a consistent, stable, fairly healthy individual, it just seems like a fifty-fifty each time.

I'd say a couple things are probably the culprit. Dose, set/setting, and mindset. I see BB said some other things that could also be the reason.
What dose in mg do you normally take??

Its setting. If you are raving, you are up and dancing. If you are chilling, you are locked. Its a no-brainer. Huge doses make stuff impossible to do as well. 100-120 is all you need.

One thing I've notice while rolling is that Mollie seems to floor me more than pressed pills used to. If I were to take a guess as to why it would be related to the filler and how hard the press is. The longer the pill takes to dissolve the more gradual the come up and less of a floored feeling.