• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pure MDMA dosage vs street level dosage

Smugglerr

Bluelighter
I have a rare opportunity to get my hands on pure MDMA for tonight's show...my question is, how much would the dosage change VS how much one would take of this street level stuff that is most likely cut with other stuff?

It very much so depends on what level of purity your "street quality" MDMA is. However for a reference check out erowid to see the normal doses of pure MDMA!

I sure hope that you got a test kit on this new batch of MDMA seeing as how there is quite a bit of crystal methylone going around that looks remarkable similar to legit MDMA.

This is almost impossible to answer since we'd be comparing pure product to impure product. Unfortunately no one can tell you how much of your previous stuff was stomped on and at what percentages.

If it is indeed pure, I'd recommend using this dosing guidline I stole from erowid.org: Common (most people) 75 - 125 mg
Common (large or less sensitive people) 110 - 150 mg.

Milligram scales are cheap and you should use them.

Be safe!

Yeah I figured it would be a long shot, but I just wanted to ask just in case. I figure since its tested, I'll use a lower dose than I'm used to because I know its more potent since its not cut.

Thanks for the info guys :)

Yeah I figured it would be a long shot, but I just wanted to ask just in case. I figure since its tested, I'll use a lower dose than I'm used to because I know its more potent since its not cut.
you don't know if it's cut. you just know that there's mdma inside. it could be anywhere between 100% and less than 5% (most commonly between 90% and 30% in my area, but even that varies a lot). still it's of course best to assume it's pure and redose if necessary.

Well guys, I took .2 of it, and I rolled extremely hard for about 6 hours...that was the best roll ive ever had. Smoked too and omg it was the most intense thing ever, I was couch locked after one hit of the bong

Well I constantly hear about people taking 500mg+ for a single dose of street "molly". Real MDMA though requires 100-200mg usually for a very intense high.

I really have to stop doing a gram each time I do m. I cop a gram, and then can't control myself. By the end of the night I'm just speedy and sketched out. I'm assuming it is cut though, even though it is always in nice crystals, or else I'd probably be dead by now!

I guess i'm lucky since I've always rolled hard with 100-150mg =) Is it possible to the mdma crystals even be cut that much? I think I can recognize good quality MDMA when I see it. Maybe if is it in powder.. haven't seen that tho. And wouldnt the only reason to crush the crystals to powder form be because its cut?

Erowid's MDMA dose chart assumes perfectly pure MDMA. For a normal person with low tolerance, 125 mg should be enough to roll like crazy. Many people have higher tolerance and take higher doses routinely, up to 200 mg. However, this is not to be considered "normal."

As you discovered, .2g is a lot of substance! You might want to try a lower dose next time- pure MDMA can be even more fun if you don't get "couch locked!"

Anyway, thanks for being responsible and lowering your dose to account for the increased purity- we need more guys like you! :)

Erowid's MDMA dose chart assumes perfectly pure MDMA. For a normal person with low tolerance, 125 mg should be enough to roll like crazy. Many people have higher tolerance and take higher doses routinely, up to 200 mg. However, this is not to be considered "normal."

As you discovered, .2g is a lot of substance! You might want to try a lower dose next time- pure MDMA can be even more fun if you don't get "couch locked!"

Anyway, thanks for being responsible and lowering your dose to account for the increased purity- we need more guys like you! :)

Yeah next time I also won't smoke, that was the most insane thing I've ever felt...nothing can really describe it

Yeah next time I also won't smoke, that was the most insane thing I've ever felt...nothing can really describe it

Not shit lol. I took 150mg once and it was too much for my taste. I stick to 125mg usually but will take 140mg if I really want to be blown away.

lol.. "smoking MDMA" is a complete waste. You can vaporize it, but even then it just feels like REALLY shitty meth. If you were applying direct flame to it through a bong though... that must have been awful 8o

lol.. "smoking MDMA" is a complete waste. You can vaporize it, but even then it just feels like REALLY shitty meth. If you were applying direct flame to it through a bong though... that must have been awful 8o

I believe he means smoking weed.

Edit: Nevermind he actually never specified, but i sure hope he wasnt smoking MD :(