• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

'Pure fentanyl' stamp in PA

Selling pure fent as pure fent is one thing.
Adulterating the absolute shit out of it, and selling it as heroin (in bags of varying fentanyl/cut ratio, presumably) is another thing entirely.
Who typically runs these stamp operations? I assume it's a gang thing?
Pardon my ignorance, I live in a land far far away.

Around here everyone smokes the patches, and damn can they knock someone out in a snap.

there isnt a a large gang presence in that area actually. Certainly not in the stereotypical "blood v crip" fashion you hear about most often. There's groups of people who sell drugs together, but usually on a block-by-block basis. Amd there's no "once your in its for life" bullshit, a lot of people stop and start selling drugs all the time.

The actual dope is bought by lower level (not "small", just lower level) dealers who then cut it up and stamp it themselves.

Everything that happens to it totally depends on the dealer. Its not usually a pre-determined operation either. sometimes theyll make the bags strong as shit, sometimes their kids need to wear shoes that week

its constantly in flux, and I would bet that these fentanyl bags are coming from someone who doesnt do this as their major source of income because in actuality, the dealer is going out of their way for no reason whatsoever.

most drug users know what fent is these days, the whole "oh someone ODed off that stamp so I want it" stereotype isnt really true anymore. And in many areas, you have so much competition its better to just keep it a respectable operation.

You can get decent dope just by going to certain areas, but its almost always going to be a better chance at obtaining a higher purity product if you know the dealer beforehand. That way, they wont cut your bags to shit with the knowledge that people will shuffle their way to their corner anyway because that spot is just the first one they happened to come across

I wonder if this was fentanyl itself, which I doubt or acetyl or butyl fent, more likely.

I don't think it's actually pure either, I assume they mean that there was no heroin in it. Probably just a fentanyl analogue and lactose or quinine.

Btw, where do all these dope dealers come up with quinine to cut with? Lol, half the world's quinine supply must go to heroin cutting, no wonder people die of malaria

i am wondering if this is whats killed this guy as well http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/717136-GWAR-Frontman-Dave-‘Oderus-Urungus’-Brockie-Dead-at-50

http://<script height="350px" width=...NWo"></script>

Breaking news on the death of GWAR frontman Dave Brockie (aka Oderus Urungus). According to a Richmond, Va. news outlet, law enforcement is currently investigating Brockie’s death as drug-related based on evidence gathered at the scene of the singer’s death.
On the evening of March 23, Brockie was found dead on a sofa in his Richmond home by a roommate. Initially, no cause of death had been announced or even speculated, but sadly, it seems that drug use may have ended Brockie’s life.
According to WTVR, since drug-related evidence was found by police, a toxicology report will be made, but it could be six weeks or more until the results are processed and made public. Brockie’s official cause of death will be determined by the state Medical Examiner.
Countless tributes have been paid for Brockie by rock and metal musicians since the singer’s death, truly showing how respected and influential Brockie was for generations of artists and metalheads alike.
Watch the video above to see WTVR’s full news report on this development.

sorry for going off topic but if just seems like it could be