• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pure Fentanyl smoking/nasal spray

A clear example of this is green tea when you brew tea it polyphenols pass the filter of the tea bag yet when left to stand for a very long time they start collecting at the bottom because they are only slightly soluble.

Wouldn't ascorbic acid make it a salt and more stable?

Like I know if you add HCl to a base you tend to get a much less likely to evaporate form .

Haven't thought about it, but yes, you're most likely right, so I guess it won't work this way

^ methanol and ethanol are 20 and 20 mg/ml respectively, should be good in those. depending how you plan to administer you should tailor your target concentration accordingly.

heat it very well when dissolving and account for loss of the alcohol when heating when you calculate your final concentration

I'd be surprised if you had legit fent, most likely it's an analog.. either way smoking it is a highly dangerous activity, I've had friends die from it.. I do NOT condone it!

you have a good chance of killing yourself. I did not know a single person that tried to smoke fent and didn't end up overdosing or dying, myself included

I'd listen to this dude there's a chance he is actually dead having never stated which happened to him ;)

^ He said dying OR ODing..

And he's right, smoking it is very dangerous.

I think I can speak on behalf of bl, that we cannot condone this activity. Way too risky, people have died doing it. I've personally lost friends who have done it.

Closed!

Fentanyl nasal spray

So, since i asked about a way to make a relatively safe way to make a smoking solution of fentanyl and it got closed, i guess ill ask this... How can i make a fentanyl nasal spray then? Its pure fentanyl HCL not an analogue or anything. Would i just use distilled water? or would i need a special kind of solution like a saline solution or something?

So, since i asked about a way to make a relatively safe way to make a smoking solution of fentanyl and it got closed, i guess ill ask this... How can i make a fentanyl nasal spray then? Its pure fentanyl HCL not an analogue or anything. Would i just use distilled water? or would i need a special kind of solution like a saline solution or something?

Your thread was reopened at another user's request, so I have merged your new thread with your old one. If you'd like, you can edit the title to a nasal spray question instead of a smoking question.

Right on KK. While this usage is not recommended as a general consensus in the end you will do whatever you decide matter what we think so you should at least have the info you need to be safe.

My recommendation mix 1:1 mg:ml of fentanyl with something like 99℅ isopropyl so that 1 ml is 1 mg and if you wanted 100 mcg you would evaporate 0.1 ml. It would be recommended to dilute it further at 4:1 mg:ml so each ml is 250 ug and if you want 25 UG evaporate 0.1 ml of the alcohol fent solution after you shake the solution before drawing it. Once you evaporate the alcohol to leave your dose you could add caffeine to make it run or something, but the amount of chemical is so small I don't know how it would work for you... Maybe you can do like people do with DMT and evaporate the solution into a leaf you can smoke as they do with changa, but make it one dose at a time of you do not a large batch.

Really though as everyone says don't fuck with fent even if you research it as without practice you'll likely fuck up your mixture and die no joke. Be very careful and have a sitter with narcan nearby not only when you use it, but when to are prepping your solution.
Thanks for the info! Wouldn't i be able to evap say 100ug onto say 50mg of caffeine and have it run for a few hoots? or would all the fent burn up all at once regardless of how the caffeine vapes? And as for the changa method, as i said before tinfoil is really my thing, ill try it in a very small batch to start and if it doesnt seem to be working so well then ill switch to nasal spray instead.

Your thread was reopened at another user's request, so I have merged your new thread with your old one. If you'd like, you can edit the title to a nasal spray question instead of a smoking question.
Thank you. Will make the title in regards to both smoking and nasal. How exactly do i edit the title though? Cant find the option?

This is a good way to kill yourself. Straight out.

That being said, like others have said propylene glycol would likely be a good way to do it. It won't chase around the foil like you want, it will vaporize clear and quickly. If you overdo it even slightly you're gonna have a bad day. Unless you got it from a pharma source you really don't know how pure it is. Be careful, keep the solution homogeneous. Stir it up before each use, before each hit you take.

Even with a sober sitter and narcan on hand you run a risk.

You'd be better off not doing this.

Thank you. Will make the title in regards to both smoking and nasal. How exactly do i edit the title though? Cant find the option?

I think you can change the title by going to advanced options. I took care of it for you.

Also, keep in mind that creating a duplicate thread of a thread that was previously closed will probably lead to your duplicate thread being closed as well. In this case, I merged your posts since your previous thread had been reopened, but you could be infracted for it in the future. You should read through our forum guidelines--there's a link in my signature (OD Guidelines)

Right on KK. While this usage is not recommended as a general consensus in the end you will do whatever you decide matter what we think so you should at least have the info you need to be safe.

My recommendation mix 1:1 mg:ml of fentanyl with something like 99℅ isopropyl so that 1 ml is 1 mg and if you wanted 100 mcg you would evaporate 0.1 ml. It would be recommended to dilute it further at 4:1 mg:ml so each ml is 250 ug and if you want 25 UG evaporate 0.1 ml of the alcohol fent solution after you shake the solution before drawing it. Once you evaporate the alcohol to leave your dose you could add caffeine to make it run or something, but the amount of chemical is so small I don't know how it would work for you... Maybe you can do like people do with DMT and evaporate the solution into a leaf you can smoke as they do with changa, but make it one dose at a time of you do not a large batch.

Really though as everyone says don't fuck with fent even if you research it as without practice you'll likely fuck up your mixture and die no joke. Be very careful and have a sitter with narcan nearby not only when you use it, but when to are prepping your solution.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around this math...and it's prob just a problem with me since no one else has said anything...BUT since we are talking about Fentanyl here, I figured it would be better to be safe than sorry and clear up any confusion that people may have(like me).

OK... If...."1:1 mg:ml of fentanyl with something like 99% isopropyl so that 1 ml is 1 mg"...then HOW CAN IT POSSIBLY BE THAT.... "4:1 mg:ml so each ml is 250 ug"??????
I simply don't understand your math in this scenario. UNLESS you meant it backwards compared to how you typed it. If that is the case, PLEASE clarify that for everyone because you guys are discussing the smoking of pure fentanyl(possibly an analogue) and even the TINIEST of mistakes in your math could result in someones death.

According to my math(which should be quite simple)...."4:1 mg:ml" comes out to each ml being 4mgs of Fentanyl....NOT 250 mcg's. I feel like I am missing something obvious because no one has mentioned this discrepancy yet, but since I can't see a problem with my math I am choosing to post about this given how easy it is to die with this shit.

I assume you meant to type that 4:1 ml:mg comes out to 250 ug of fent per 1 ml.....OR.....1:4 mg:ml comes out to 250 ug of fent per 1 ml...... AGAIN....when discussing FENTANYL..... mistakes like this EASILY get people killed. THAT is why I felt a need to bring this up.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around this math...and it's prob just a problem with me since no one else has said anything...BUT since we are talking about Fentanyl here, I figured it would be better to be safe than sorry and clear up any confusion that people may have(like me).

OK... If...."1:1 mg:ml of fentanyl with something like 99% isopropyl so that 1 ml is 1 mg"...then HOW CAN IT POSSIBLY BE THAT.... "4:1 mg:ml so each ml is 250 ug"??????
I simply don't understand your math in this scenario. UNLESS you meant it backwards compared to how you typed it. If that is the case, PLEASE clarify that for everyone because you guys are discussing the smoking of pure fentanyl(possibly an analogue) and even the TINIEST of mistakes in your math could result in someones death.

According to my math(which should be quite simple)...."4:1 mg:ml" comes out to each ml being 4mgs of Fentanyl....NOT 250 mcg's. I feel like I am missing something obvious because no one has mentioned this discrepancy yet, but since I can't see a problem with my math I am choosing to post about this given how easy it is to die with this shit.

I assume you meant to type that 4:1 ml:mg comes out to 250 ug of fent per 1 ml.....OR.....1:4 mg:ml comes out to 250 ug of fent per 1 ml...... AGAIN....when discussing FENTANYL..... mistakes like this EASILY get people killed. THAT is why I felt a need to bring this up.

I'm sure it was a clarity issue. Tacodude meant diluting a 1 mg/mL solution 1:4. That's the only way you get 250 ug from 1 mL of fent. However, this is one reason why fent is so dangerous. Little fuck-ups in your math can be lethal..

I'm sure it was a clarity issue. Tacodude meant diluting a 1 mg/mL solution 1:4. That's the only way you get 250 ug from 1 mL of fent. However, this is one reason why fent is so dangerous. Little fuck-ups in your math can be lethal..

...which is why making sure that you type it out correctly is SO important.

I have learned that whatever Tacodude MEANT to say doesn't matter much when what he ACTUALLY typed was something different. People come to Bluelight to get answers to questions they have on issues that could potentially end up killing them....they see us as the ones with the answers....and when they read our answers, but our math is off....they could end up killing themselves because we got lazy with our math, or we assumed that everyone will know what we actually meant. I mean no disrespect to Tacodude.... I'm just pointing out the need for clarity, ESPECIALLY when discussing fentanyl and it's analogues.

Last edited:
This is a good way to kill yourself. Straight out.

That being said, like others have said propylene glycol would likely be a good way to do it. It won't chase around the foil like you want, it will vaporize clear and quickly. If you overdo it even slightly you're gonna have a bad day. Unless you got it from a pharma source you really don't know how pure it is. Be careful, keep the solution homogeneous. Stir it up before each use, before each hit you take.

Even with a sober sitter and narcan on hand you run a risk.

You'd be better off not doing this.

I think you can change the title by going to advanced options. I took care of it for you.

Also, keep in mind that creating a duplicate thread of a thread that was previously closed will probably lead to your duplicate thread being closed as well. In this case, I merged your posts since your previous thread had been reopened, but you could be infracted for it in the future. You should read through our forum guidelines--there's a link in my signature (OD Guidelines)
Yes i get it, well aware of dangers of fentanyl. And it wasnt a duplicate thread. Smoking and Nasal spray aren't the same. And if my thread gets closed and i haven't got an answer on using safely what else am i to do? Definitely not throwing out drugs just cuz of the dangerous stigma surrounding the drug. And also not just going to guess when theres a major chance of overdose.

The 4:1 hes saying if you do 1mg/1ml then dilute 1 ml to 4 ml basically. Atlest thats how i interpreted it. 25ug / .1ml so a 4:1 ratio of the original 1mg/1ml.

...which is why making sure that you type it out correctly is SO important.

I have learned that whatever Tacodude MEANT to say doesn't matter much when what he ACTUALLY typed was something different. People come to Bluelight to get answers to questions they have on issues that could potentially end up killing them....they see us as the ones with the answers....and when they read our answers, but our math is off....they could end up killing themselves because we got lazy with our math, or we assumed that everyone will know what we actually meant. I mean no disrespect to Tacodude.... I'm just pointing out the need for clarity, ESPECIALLY when discussing fentanyl and it's analogues.
I dont think the math is off, just think it was understood incorrectly. I got what they meant by it!

So if smoking is such a bad idea how would one go about making a nasal spray then? Any info on safe use would be helpful instead of just telling me smoking isnt safe lol.

How to make a nasal spray:
Look up the solubilities of fentanyl in different solutions, choose a solution with a solubility of around 1mg per 1 ml if possible.
Now get some proper safety gear, like gas mask, gloves etc. and do it in a small room you can clean afterwards as even a small speck could kill a child/animal. Now get a milligram scale, weight your fentanyl at least twice, add fentanyl to a solution, so you get 1mg/1ml or better less, like 0.5mg/ml, depending on your tolerance, for 1mg/ml it's for example 100mg fentanyl + 100 ml solution.
Now mix and put into a nasal spray bottle you know the amount of ml per spray, like 0.1ml per spray
Clean up everything
Done.

Thanks for the info! Wouldn't i be able to evap say 100ug onto say 50mg of caffeine and have it run for a few hoots? or would all the fent burn up all at once regardless of how the caffeine vapes? And as for the changa method, as i said before tinfoil is really my thing, ill try it in a very small batch to start and if it doesnt seem to be working so well then ill switch to nasal spray instead.
No only evaporate one dose at a time. It is damn near impossible to make an evenly mixed powdered from home. As others said even in a lab setting made for this process it would be hard to make an evenly mixed multi dosed powder.

If you're going to use fentanyl you can not cut corners you must make every effort to be safe including only prepping one dose at a time.