• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pure Fentanyl Powder, Something to dose safer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbenzoz

Greenlighter
A person known to me has 10mg of Pure Fentanyl Freebase in his Lab. As you can understand it is very difficult to dose out. He has smoked has patches before but knows this is a different beast. He has dissolved the 10mg into 100units of a 1ml syringe containing IPA (freebase isn't water soluble) he will put 1 unit at a time in a glass pipe, and smoke it with desirable results but there has to be a better way.

He was thinking of adding the solution to 1gram of MSM crystals (same thing people cut Meth with).

Theory is it would help it burn slower, save more for later and be safer than if we were to try to smoke 100ug to 500ug at a time.
Sometimes its too much.

Any thoughts?
BTW this is strictly for personal use, I don't want this to become a thread teaching people how to bulk up there drugs, just to verify my theory.

MSM is alcohol soluble and so is Fent. Is there any way to make sure it evaporates evenly? or once evaporated do we crush and mix the powder?
A friend told me that Meth itself works with this stuff because it is soluble in MSM itself, or is it that they have similar properties?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Do not mix in the 10mg with a gram of MSM and think that it will spread evenly, it won't! Not by a long shot. When you dissolve something it spreads evenly because of the pressures and forces within a liquid, with granules of powder this is not so.

To be honest the IPA method you have describes sounds pretty 'safe' (if you can use that word with pure Fentanyl powder) and easy to do.

The term "safe" and "Pure Fentanyl Powder" seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me... Hah. Sounds like some risky business. I wouldn't want to give you advice because I'd be purley speculating and if you took my advice and then went and died... I'd feel a bit bad. :\

Be careful.

The term "safe" and "Pure Fentanyl Powder" seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me... Hah. Sounds like some risky business. I wouldn't want to give you advice because I'd be purley speculating and if you took my advice and then went and died... I'd feel a bit bad. :\

Be careful.

word. fentanyl is generally never guaranteed to be safe unless medically administered by doctors. and PURE fentanyl just sounds like an OD waiting to happen. I won't touch fentanyl, in any ROA, dose, or form. I did once, because i thought it was "china white" heroin (which i later found out was just fentanyl cut with random powder) and ironically, if i hadn't speedballed it with cocaine, I would've died from respiratory depression (don't speedball, and dont use fentanyl with or without cocaine, its not safe) since the coke increased my breathing enough to negate fentanyl's intense laboured breathing effect, although there was a period after the coke wore off where I thought I was gonna die because breathing was near impossible, although luckily fentanyl is short acting, and IVing both drugs together lasted all of about 20 minutes. its not just dangerous, but the side effects make the high simply not fun.

Last edited:
word. fentanyl is generally never guaranteed to be safe unless medically administered by doctors. and PURE fentanyl just sounds like an OD waiting to happen. I won't touch fentanyl, in any ROA, dose, or form. I did once, because i thought it was "china white" heroin (which i later found out was just fentanyl cut with random powder) and ironically, if i hadn't speedballed it with cocaine, I would've died from respiratory depression (don't speedball, and dont use fentanyl with or without cocaine, its not safe) since the coke increased my breathing enough to negate fentanyl's intense laboured breathing effect, although there was a period after the coke wore off where I thought I was gonna die because breathing was near impossible, although luckily fentanyl is short acting, and IVing both drugs together lasted all of about 20 minutes. its not just dangerous, but the side effects make the high simply not fun.

There was a lab making fentanyl in Los Angeles county a handful of years ago, but they've long since been busted. I learned about this on wikipedia.

In that lab they were selling it as a powder, and pressing it into fake OC 80's.

Sounds like your method of smoking it after it is dissolved in IPA is the best route. Honestly though if I was in your situation I would trade it for a more euphoric opiate. IMO fentanyl isn't euphoric at all, just sedating.

I have used Fentanyl a lot and many other opioids. It is by far my favourite and I have dosed in a variety of ROA's very safely. I will dissolve the MSM in as little IPA as possible and wait unit it starts to dry then add the Fent solution to resolute the MSM and then wait for it all to dry. What remains will be crushed as much as possible and shaken to mix it up as much as possible (we are not aiming to make crystal shards here). I will post results in a couple,weeks.
BTW, I like Heroin and Oxy but Fentanyl is my DOC. Definitely gives me euphoria and nice feelings.

IMO fentanyl isn't euphoric at all, just sedating.

100% correct. When I had IV fentanyl for a surgery, I found it was not that euphoric. It was very sedating but just mildly euphoric. I'd compare its euphoria to buprenorphine to be quite honest. I'd rather do buprenorphine.

it has low euphoria to repiratory depression ratio....this is why its so deadly, that and the potency. I would tell your friend to throw that pile away. I knew a friend that had fent like that and 3 people from his circle of friends ODed, one of them died. these people were very skilled and responsible also....You cant win with pure Fent....its gonna kill you sooner or later....You can think you are smart or prudent, but sooner or later you will wake up bleeding wondering what happened....or you will just never wake up.

Also you want the HCl salt...the freebase doesn't smoke well and decomposes while the freebase smokes cleanly. Cutting it must be done in a HOMOGENEOUS fashion....just mixing fent powder up with some other powder will def get somebody killed, 100% by having "hotspots" of fent end up in the material. What you do is take your cutting agent (mannitol) and fent HCl, first dissolve the fent competley in methanol (this must be done with heat, heat it to around 100 deg C with constant stirring) Then you add the mannitol which should dissolve for the most part but not totally....stir this under heat for an hour then evaporate off the methanol to dryness.

Fenantyl is one of the least safe of the opioids.

If you are going to make the deadly choice of abusing pure fentanyl, use volumetric dosing. Buy an oral syringe. And seriously reconsider what you're doing. Recreational use of fentanyl has killed so many it's not funny.

Don't think you can mix it into MSM safely.

If you're trying to pack individual doses, I'd pour x ml into a baggie, (add msm if you want to) and let it evaporate there. It seems like you're looking to sell it...

Like many others have said, playing around with powdered fentanyl is a problem waiting to happen. I remember one time I tried to use fent recreationally and I passed out and woke up with drool all over me and I couldn't breathe. It was scary as fuck. I was probably 1 foot in the grave.

Make a calculated solution and call it a day...

-No airborne particles...
-Easily calculated dosing...
-No hot spots...

The strength of the solution is on you...

Dilute it enough, and it is as safe as anything you would run into as far as drugs...

Take your time, think, do it right.

Of course.... get high.

Don't they say fent is like ten times as potent as pure diamorph?
So 10mg would equal about a gram of pure dope?

The figure I remember is 80x morphine, or around 40-50x heroin. Very fucking potent.

I k ow this is old but man-it-tall is what my pal cuts that sheeit with . Don't rely on me tho because I can't spell it

^it's mannitol and it's not safe to cut fentanyl with it as it can result in hot-spots that could kill you, don't do it!
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.