• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pure fentanyl hcl question (with high tolerance)

boolightspecial

Greenlighter
I received several grams of this. No RCs or weird stuff like U47700 bs crap stuff, the real shit.

I've got a tolerance to pharmaceutical grade hydromorphone (24-30mg a day) thanks to a nice PM doc. This has been my regimen since January or February, but I quickly run through my 84 4mg hydromorphone pills in 7 days (10 if I REALLY stretch it) and get my refill every other week at 14 days for a total of 168 pills a month. I don't plug and and insufflate has its thrills for me.

Here's my dilemma. I don't slam, am afraid of needles. Never done so in my life. What's the next alternative? Water/saline mix?

TIA

Last edited:
Are you looking for alternative ways to use the hydromorphone or what to do with the fentanyl? They are vastly different in the high and the strength and they hit different with different ROAs. What is your goal exactly-to fill in the gaps or stretch out use through combining them or ??

I'd like to achieve a ratio that's on par with hydromorphone to get me by until my next fill, that would be equivalent to 12mg of hydromorphone, or somewhere in that ballpark. I can't remember if I've experienced a fentanyl high, I've had it IV'd in the hospital but it really didn't do much for me.

A bit nervous about using it since so know it's measured in micrograms. Been on it before, 50 and 100mcg/hr patches.

So an alternative ROA to IV, yes.

Thanks

I found this ratio on how to dilute with water:

100mg fentanyl in 1000mL water = 100mcg of fentanyl per mL

IMO a fentanyl high is very different and subpar to hydromorphone. There are conversion calculators that are easy to use online. That will give you an equivalent safe dose ("safe" in terms of numbers). What ROAs have you tried with each?

i'm sure you know this....but using pure fentanyl will result in an overdose eventually. not a matter of if but when...it is guaranteed to happen to you. it doesn't have that strong of a high vs the respiratory depression a given dose is causing. please throw it away if you value your life. if you must use it do volumetric dosing and stick to the same dose and dosing schedule all the time no matter what....using it "as needed/wanted" will kill you. don't do it when you are alone

the best way to dilute that much fent would be to throw it into a swimming pool and scoop a cupful whenever you wanted to get high

bridging with fent may work initially (assuming you don't instantly die), but in the long run its only gonna increase your tolerance to the point where hydro just won't cut it anymore, and you'll just be using fent.

i would rather go into wd's than take fent recreationally, so perhaps i'm biased.

I hear ya but when you run out of drug A you are going to want drug B. Simple as that. if you can't get drug B, then that's where I think some of us turn problematic. Lol. I seriously don't want to deal with WDs and I have my own issues with making my hydromorphone last.

For now I've got a got a solution that works well. Literally. (trump enthusiasm)