• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Pure cocaine VS shitty cocaine (comedown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EEhouseEE

Bluelighter
Ok so i just have 1 question about the comedown from shitty cocaine compared to the pure shit ( or almost pure 80-100 %)
Everyone seems to say they have almost no comedown from real prue cocaine and fromshitty cocaine its a horrible comedown. I dont get it though, if its pure cocaine that measn you would get a really nice high, strong euphoria, just over al amazing so wouldnt the comedown be harsh also, it only makes sense....

I know whenever i do coke ( shitty stuff mostly) the comedown is still bad becase after you feel so good then theres nothing else but to go down from there...How is it that with good coke theres no comedown?

How is your guys experience with good coke, you still ave comedowns or not ?

what comes to mind for me is that shitty cocaine is cut with research chemicals, amphetamines, and other stimulants that add a much more jittery, anxious feeling to the cocaine rather than a nice, blissful, energetic euphoria. And some RC's have nasty nasty comedowns apparently.

A lot of Bluelighters wash their cocaine with acetone, it might be worth a shot if your coke is heavily cut and you buy it ahead of time.

I wonder what most cocaine is cut with... Mephedrone? MDPV?

Definitely acetone wash, it's easy as pie. Funny you guys mention this as I'm performing my own acetone wash hahaha.

Expect to yield less than 50% of original mass. Usually washing an 8ball (3.5g) will leave me with about 1.5g.

The more you're left with after an acetone wash, is a pretty good indicator of quality cocaine. IMO Anything greater than a 30% yield after an acetone wash is by my standard, "good cocaine".

If you do enough coke in a night, good or bad, you're going to crash.. that's just unfortunately how it is. Good coke though leads to a smoother less "tweaky" and uncomfortable comedown, so that's a bonus. Either way I try and never experience the crash for too long..as I try and always have dope available to cap off a night of heavy coke usage.

Yeah you'll crash from coke regardless of its purity. Its just that sometimes ppl add amphetamines, RC stimulants, or whatever else uppers they have, and more often than not, these substances have a worse crash than cocaine does. So its not that better coke has a better crash, its just that bad coke is often cut with substances that have a nastier crash than cocaine--and so bad coke often has a worse crash than good coke. But it has nothing to do with cocaine, just with the cuts used.

Also, I've heard that diff methods of making cocaine can create or leaave various alkaloids/chemicals in the final product. These can be psychoactive and have different effects than pure cocaine. So when they make cocaine in the jungles from coca leaves, if they do a bad/quick technique the cocaine won't be as pleasant as cocaine made via a better technique. Although still uncut cocaine, when made poorly there can be a whole bunch of alkaloids left in the cocaine that effect the crash.

Yeah, I crash due to lack of food/sleep. Despite the purity of the coke that is all I ever get, no actual hangover. And I have found it's worse with the stronger stuff because you're coming down from a much higher place!

Definitely acetone wash, it's easy as pie. Funny you guys mention this as I'm performing my own acetone wash hahaha.

Expect to yield less than 50% of original mass. Usually washing an 8ball (3.5g) will leave me with about 1.5g.

The more you're left with after an acetone wash, is a pretty good indicator of quality cocaine. IMO Anything greater than a 30% yield after an acetone wash is by my standard, "good cocaine".

don't forget the levismole and benzocaine(or it might be another synthetic caine that dissolves in acetone, i know their is 1 that does) in that 30% :p

Btw I'm considering trying this the next time i do coke, which should be in a month from now if i can refrain myself! Where the heck can i get anhydrous acetone. Wanna send me a little bottle sample lol? :)

I did a wash the other day on some good shit I've been getting recently.. I had about 4 grams to start with and after the wash, was left with a staggering 3.4 grams, only a 15% reduction in mass. Now that's some good coke.

If I were to make a top 10 list of "worst feelings in the world", 10 minutes after the last blast of cocaine (good or not) is gone would definitely be on that list. I'd say my comedowns are more affected by what I spent than the quality (or lack thereof) of the coke.

I would think most cut is inert stuff like mannitol, not research chems. Those are pretty pricey from what Ive seen. I could see out and out fake stuff being something else, but cutting real cocaine with other high power stimulants?

what comes to mind for me is that shitty cocaine is cut with research chemicals, amphetamines, and other stimulants that add a much more jittery, anxious feeling to the cocaine rather than a nice, blissful, energetic euphoria. And some RC's have nasty nasty comedowns apparently.

Yes. Even though I get anxiety either way this pretty much sums it up. Good coke will simply make you happie. If you have alot and want ot test it the movie BLOW actually gives you a very accurate way to do so by putting it on a hot plate and gage what temp it melts out. Pure coca melts at 180 degrees F.

There is no comedown with good coke. You can snort a line and 15 minutes later be sound asleep.

There is no comedown with good coke. You can snort a line and 15 minutes later be sound asleep.

you have read to many posts by people who praise "acetone" washes and stuff. Of course their is going to be a come-down from a dopamine re-uptake inhibitor. Also, a comedown doesn't always = not able to sleep.

No, I actually have been here long before doing acetone washes was that common place.

I am speaking from personal experience and the experience of multiple peers.

I wouldnt go that far.

but I can defiantly sleep like a baby an hour after my last line if a smoke a blunt.

and good cocaine dosent have a bad comedown at all as long as I do less than a G in a night. I would definitely say adderal has a worse comedown.

I did a wash the other day on some good shit I've been getting recently.. I had about 4 grams to start with and after the wash, was left with a staggering 3.4 grams, only a 15% reduction in mass. Now that's some good coke.

85% yield? I am going to be the first one to say the L-word (Levamisole)

Answering OPs question

It depends on your definition of "shitty cocaine". Weak cocaine is different from dirty cocaine. What makes the comedown worse is
#1 non-washed powder
#2 active cut ingredients

See, even it the powder is non cut, you still may experience a bad comedown if the powder still has sub products from its manufacture that wasn't removed with a proper wash. Plus, it can be cut with active ingredients such as ephedrine and amphetamines, which will too contribute to make the comedown worse.

Only pharmaceutical quality coke would be nearly comedown free in low to moderate dosages.

No, I actually have been here long before doing acetone washes was that common place.

I am speaking from personal experience and the experience of multiple peers.

How do you define a come-down?

Just because most cocaine has levamisole, doesn't mean you can't Acetone wash for the rest of the inactives....

I swear by acetone washes, a proper anhydrous wash DOES make the whole experience more worth it.

It's sort of been hinted at but hasn't been straight out pointed out yet..... So for le_junks sake

LEVAMISOLE IS PROBABLY FUCKING WITH YOU COKE SEVERELY. The comedown from really clean coke, and coke with a "normal" levamisole amount, is so different. It's SO MUCH worse with much levamisole. It's something like 90% of coke that has levamisole in it.

So acetone wash for the other shit, mostly inactive cuts(if you get decent cocaine it won't have RCs or meth or sudafed or caffeine or MDPV or anything else said along those lines), and you'll be left with usually just coke and levamisole. Removing levamisole would be a bitch, there's a thread about it with a way that might work, so hopefully somebody will try, because I've been too lazy. And your best luck for little comedown, is acetoned washed coke with little to no levamisole content (good luck..).

Status
Not open for further replies.