• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Pure Cocaine Hcl

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing as pure cocaine on the streets. The only pure cocaine is pharma which is synthetic and used by ears/nose/throat doctors and research labs. Regarding appearance nowdays, there is no set in stone look. Yes, nearly pure cocaine should resemble an opaque, fishscale, white, translucent powder that should be oily and immediately dissolve when rubbed between the fingers, but not greasy. Numbness in the mouth should occur in about 2 minutes, not sooner. The buzz is nearly identical to the plateau stage of pure MDMA and will subside completely within 45 minutes to an hour. There should be little to no fiending, comedown or anything negative.

If anyone in the U.S. nowdays is getting the above mentioned type of cocaine, I'd be very surprised and my hat is off to you. Personally, I've sampled cocaine from cities such as L.A., Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Boston, Philly, Chicago and Detroit. Believe me, there was much more similarity than not to all these cities product. Ampy, edgy, non-conversational, paranoid, racimic, non-sexual, non-euphoric, miserable.

Cocaine in the 80's was the incredible, but only averaged about 30% purity. The difference being that the only cut was most always manitol. Sure it would send you directly to the shitter, but being a totally inactive cut, it would never alter the actual cocaine buzz. Nowdays, purity is as high as 80%, but it's being cut with such active cuts as ephedrine, levamisole, amphetamines, caffeine and so on. Thus a sample of 80% pure cocaine mixed with 20% ephedrine will result in an absolutely miserable buzz compared to a true cocaine high of 30% pure cocaine mixed with 70% manitol. I blame this fucked up mentality on the Mexican cocaine cartels. Thinking they need to add some sort of punch to adulerated cocaine has resulted in the mass influx of bad coke within the U.S. over the last 10-15 years. I can back this claim up due to the fact that all of the coke I've ever done in Central and South America never possesses these bad qualities. Once it hits Mexico, it's done. And 90% of all cocaine in the U.S. comes out of Mexico nowdays. They are now the worlds largest cocaine cartels, not South America.

This is my personal opinion based on facts and personal testing. I'm open to any and all disputed factual evidence.

Le Junk.....still alive ;)

Glad to see you back Le Junk :)

Thanks. It's nice to be back. Unfortunately, I no longer receive e-mail notifications for anything albeit my own threads, threads I respond to or even PM's. Admin is checking into it, but for now, I'll just chime in when I can. I've missed you guys! ;)

Le Junk :)

Yes, nearly pure cocaine should resemble an opaque, fishscale, white, translucent powder that should be oily and immediately dissolve when rubbed between the fingers, but not greasy.
Yes, it will resemble a white powder but in actuality cocaine hcl crystals are transparent. It appears white because the crystals are broken into such small particles that light gets scattered and refracted between them.

Medical Cocaine HCL

Ihavetried pure medical Cocaine. It was at least 30 yrs old but was still better than almost anything i have bought. A friend of mines Grandfather was a doctor and when he died they found his old medical bag which contained a paper tube of Cocaine HCL pills. This stuff had the most amazing numbing effect on the mouth and nose.The numbness was unlike anything Ihad tried. The feeling was very clean, similiar to what I used to get from a peruvian friend who refered to it as "diamond and pearls". Until you have had the pure shit even though it was really old you will never really know how bad most coke is.

^^no NYC? haha but anyway if its suppose to be white whats all this talk about yellow and tanish looking stuff..is it cut absorbing with air? is it the process is different causing it to come out diff? in bricks not bags which dealers could easily tweak their shit...just wondering thanks

how shitty some cocaine is.

dude i can tell right away when i have to do a gagger and the next batch i need key bumps...

you seriously believe that a kilo that STARTS at about 75-85% purity at best is being SOLD BY THE GRAM AT LEVELS OVER 50% PURITY?!?!

give me a fucking break.

as soon as a kilo crosses the border its at best going to be 1/5th meaning you turn 5 kilos into 6 make sense? thats for large amounts. then the guy getting a couple kilos does it as well, then the guy getting half kis, then the guy getting a couple of ounces...hell even a person buying half ounces may cut their dope....my point being it adds the fuck up and you are clueless if you think ur getting 60-70% RETAIL.

rofl i cannot believe this shit

dude ive been buying grams off my dude for a while. its close to 70% pure. it melts at like 150 dude. and hes prolly the 8th dude to handle it. nobody really cuts there shit. people dont care about quanity anymore. its all about quality. at least around here. (chicago il.) and i dont buy from some shitty hood dealer. u gotta know the right dudes.

turning one kilo into 6 from already cut levels has brought you below 15%. One gram thus now has 150mg of cocaine. now cutting that even more and more, your going to bring it like 5%. 50mg/gram. With cocaines low milligram potency, you'd need to snort that whole gram to obtain mild effects.

cocaine is not methamphetamine/methylphenidate/MDPV. you will not feel ANYTHING WHATSOEVER from 5mg that you would get in a largish line of the product you describe yiggi. Hell, you wouldnt feel much from the other, much more potent, ones I mentioned at 5mg.

yiggy is such a tool wow what a loser ahhahahah he must live in the shittiest city ever

I once had pure medical coke from (dried) solution. It smelled faintly of vinegar, was crystalline, and it was *amazing*. It kinda ruined street coke for me.

EDIT: *lul* I just necroed this thread, my bad, was not paying attention.

Last edited:
me and cindy are friends I just dont care to play often, socal has been my best shit, lived on the border for 5 years and got to sample some purepure... obviously not pure 100% but bomb....but I have gotten some shitttttt as well...source, and MEX buys the paste and charges per key to move north

Pure cocaine would be pretty difficult to obtain on the street in the US. Mainly due to its hygroscopic nature it would pretty much turn back into a pasty substance by it time it reached the boarder.

Just last night I was at a club and met some cool people. One person was talkin a mile a min and was boasting about this and that and then out of nowhere asked "Do you do other drugs?" He asked other because I invited a group out to the patio to smoke a J I had for the evening. I told him yes and he asked if I wanted some coke. I got a key bump and it was that old feeling back… kinda… Long story short went back to his house and did a few lines through the night and got wired up and decided I wasn't staying the night like I planned. I had to get home if I was going to be to work the next day. That was 3 days ago. The next day sucked, I was unmotivated x's 2, I was depressed, my nose was red and my throat hurt. But I knew that there was ACUTAL coke in what I was sniffing the night before, but like everyone's been saying in this thread I'd say there was easily only %10 - %20 real coke, the rest was who knows what.

Coke is always a "kinda like that" for me ever since I went to the Bahama's. I truly believe after getting some coke in the Bahama's that no one really knows what real good coke is like. The real shit is so fucking great it's hard to explain. In my opinion it puts the big hurah all into perspective. Great/good quality coke, like stuff that is %70+ and cut with something that is completely inert, no amph or whatever else the fuck they use to make your gums go numb. When it's just good coke and that's all, it's one hell of a drug.

In the islands I got a lot of it for cheap, I can't remember the price but it was a ball. The stuff was flakey, was kinda pearly shiney like, and was moist. If you broke up a line and didn't do it quick enough it would bind itself back together. The smell was something I can't really pin to something else, but man the fucking smell of coke… I can smell it every time I try to think of it. Sometimes I wonder if I love the smell of good coke more than the coke high itself. It's like why needle junkies will shoot water when their jonesin harsh. With coke all of the "triggers" for me is %100 the smell. The smell of real coke even when it's %20 like I had a few days ago, made me want to bust out my money to buy a gram. even though I knew after hitting the bathroom to see my red nose, sniffing a million times and the stinging that this wasn't the "good stuff" I'd still drop NO PRICES or so for a g of it because it had that fucking smell…

I guess what I'm getting at is that I think coke at one time was actually pretty pure, like during the go go coke 80's. Now coke is just a reminder of what it can be. And that reminder enough will keep a lot of people in the game of doing the shit. I mean I've come across a lot of coke (not dick sizing, lets say it's a lot of shitty coke, even though I think the large majority of coke in the US and the UK from EXPERIENCE is shitty) but even this shitty coke will have the real coke in it and some fun and other times no so fun binders/fillers whateverthafuk else. This keeps people coming back. Fuck it keeps me coming back for more and I feel like I learned my lesson in the Bahama's.

I got shit that blew me away, pun intended.. I was amazed at how great this shit made me feel compared to alllll the many lines I'd done prior, I felt invincible. I felt like I was the coolest mofo ever to walk the face of the earth. I could do a big fat line and just CHILL for a good 45 min, and the next line wasn't my brain yelling "PLLLEEASSE give me some more!!", it was me just wanting to keep the party going and keep feeling my numb face with a smile. The comedown was just a bummer because I didn't have more to do, it wasn't my brain in pure angst, pissed and depressed. I haven't had this kind of coke since and I don't think I will, maybe, who knows, hope so.

But like that guy said so many posts up, you get 5 keys, that get turned into 6 keys, those 6 keys then get cut up into blah blah pounds, then blah blah OZ, then… get the picture? It turns to some pure coke to coke mixed with a bunch of who knows what shit real real fast. Especially because it's such a great drug when it's the real thing. I would pay easily CASH MONEY for just a gram of that coke I had in the Bahama's. The guys I bought it off of kept asking me if "good buy yes? Good buy? Yes? You like?" I had done bout 4 key bumps by this time and was thinking wtf… wow… YES. I LIKE. To bad I had to leave the next day. I swear I know it's way pussy but damn I was about to cry when I had to get on that plane. cuz I knew I had to go back to shitty America with it's cut sliced and diced "coke" and not the real pure soft that our parents talk about. Oh well.. I think this generation has smack. Yey for us I guess lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Just last night I was at a club and met some cool people. One person was talkin a mile a min and was boasting about this and that and then out of nowhere asked "Do you do other drugs?" He asked other because I invited a group out to the patio to smoke a J I had for the evening. I told him yes and he asked if I wanted some coke. I got a key bump and it was that old feeling back… kinda… Long story short went back to his house and did a few lines through the night and got wired up and decided I wasn't staying the night like I planned. I had to get home if I was going to be to work the next day. That was 3 days ago. The next day sucked, I was unmotivated x's 2, I was depressed, my nose was red and my throat hurt. But I knew that there was ACUTAL coke in what I was sniffing the night before, but like everyone's been saying in this thread I'd say there was easily only %10 - %20 real coke, the rest was who knows what.

Coke is always a "kinda like that" for me ever since I went to the Bahama's. I truly believe after getting some coke in the Bahama's that no one really knows what real good coke is like. The real shit is so fucking great it's hard to explain. In my opinion it puts the big hurah all into perspective. Great/good quality coke, like stuff that is %70+ and cut with something that is completely inert, no amph or whatever else the fuck they use to make your gums go numb. When it's just good coke and that's all, it's one hell of a drug.

In the islands I got a lot of it for cheap, I can't remember the price but it was a ball. The stuff was flakey, was kinda pearly shiney like, and was moist. If you broke up a line and didn't do it quick enough it would bind itself back together. The smell was something I can't really pin to something else, but man the fucking smell of coke… I can smell it every time I try to think of it. Sometimes I wonder if I love the smell of good coke more than the coke high itself. It's like why needle junkies will shoot water when their jonesin harsh. With coke all of the "triggers" for me is %100 the smell. The smell of real coke even when it's %20 like I had a few days ago, made me want to bust out my money to buy a gram. even though I knew after hitting the bathroom to see my red nose, sniffing a million times and the stinging that this wasn't the "good stuff" I'd still drop STILL NO PRICES or so for a g of it because it had that fucking smell…

I guess what I'm getting at is that I think coke at one time was actually pretty pure, like during the go go coke 80's. Now coke is just a reminder of what it can be. And that reminder enough will keep a lot of people in the game of doing the shit. I mean I've come across a lot of coke (not dick sizing, lets say it's a lot of shitty coke, even though I think the large majority of coke in the US and the UK from EXPERIENCE is shitty) but even this shitty coke will have the real coke in it and some fun and other times no so fun binders/fillers whateverthafuk else. This keeps people coming back. Fuck it keeps me coming back for more and I feel like I learned my lesson in the Bahama's.

I got shit that blew me away, pun intended.. I was amazed at how great this shit made me feel compared to alllll the many lines I'd done prior, I felt invincible. I felt like I was the coolest mofo ever to walk the face of the earth. I could do a big fat line and just CHILL for a good 45 min, and the next line wasn't my brain yelling "PLLLEEASSE give me some more!!", it was me just wanting to keep the party going and keep feeling my numb face with a smile. The comedown was just a bummer because I didn't have more to do, it wasn't my brain in pure angst, pissed and depressed. I haven't had this kind of coke since and I don't think I will, maybe, who knows, hope so.

But like that guy said so many posts up, you get 5 keys, that get turned into 6 keys, those 6 keys then get cut up into blah blah pounds, then blah blah OZ, then… get the picture? It turns to some pure coke to coke mixed with a bunch of who knows what shit real real fast. Especially because it's such a great drug when it's the real thing. I would pay easily STILL CASH MONEY for just a gram of that coke I had in the Bahama's. The guys I bought it off of kept asking me if "good buy yes? Good buy? Yes? You like?" I had done bout 4 key bumps by this time and was thinking wtf… wow… YES. I LIKE. To bad I had to leave the next day. I swear I know it's way pussy but damn I was about to cry when I had to get on that plane. cuz I knew I had to go back to shitty America with it's cut sliced and diced "coke" and not the real pure soft that our parents talk about. Oh well.. I think this generation has smack. Yey for us I guess lol

How long ago were you in the Bahamas? I haven't seen anything good in Central America, the Domincan Republic, Costa Rica, Aruba, Cancun or Jamaica in over 6 + years. You may have just gotten lucky in the Bahamas.

Le Junk :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't bump long dead threads for trip reports or blog entries (here's looking at you exstaglee - and no prices). If you'd like to make a blog entry or proper trip report, please feel free to do so. If you'd like to respond to le junk, feel free to PM me. That response alone doesn't warrant keeping this thread open. Please let dead threads rest in peace unless you're progressing the discussion rather than just sharing an experience (which is fine, dead threads just aren't the place for it).

If anyone has questions, please feel free to contact myself or any OD staff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.