• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Purdue Info On Rectal Plugging Oxycontin OP

DEADPOOLx23

Bluelighter
So i was just reading Purdues handbook on the the Oxycontin OP as i get the 60mg Reds and it states that taking the new OP Oxycontin Rectally gives it a 39% higher absorption rate over oral dosing.

So this being factual data from Purdue themselves, how would you break the new OPs down for best Rectal use or plugging. 39% higher absorbtion would be a big deal for lots of people using the OP Oxycontin but i would think them gelling would make it hard to administer without cooking and burning the contents BUT it Purdue tested rectal absorbtion then it must be possible to dose that way.

Any thoughts?

LOVE,
DEADPOOL :x

It seems if you dont cook them they wont dissolve enough to pass through an oral syringe due to the larger gelled up pieces. So does that mean cooking has to be done for rectal use or powdering small enough to allow it to gel but without large pieces would be good enough for rectal use to get the added 39% absorbtion Purdue states comes over oral use?

LOVE,
DEADPOOL :x

So I attempted to shave it down to dust like I do before attempting the cook methods and even that small created a ton of gel. I then attempted to lightly cook the powder at 250-275 degrees for 7 minutes until I saw the powder start to slightly brown. I then took it out of the toaster oven and let it cool to closer to room temp and then put it into the fridge for 4 or 5 minutes. Then I scraped up the slightly browned leftovers and instead of snorting it (which works but causes my nose to run slightly but no gelling), I put the powder in 4ml of water and it all dissolved COMPLETELY and INSTANTLY. Then I plugged that liquid and it worked...I don't know if it felt like 240mgs of Oxy because Ive never plugged Oxy before, but I tried it since these OPs aren't great any other way and snorting 240 to 300 mgs of that cooked powdery sticky stuff wouldn't be good for your nose. So I did catch a buzz and I was able to sleep great but I don't remember ever nodding out at all. Ive also tried dissolving the cooked stuff in a drink and drinking it since it dissolves instantly and that kind of worked too but when I take oxy orally I never seem to nod no matter what I do.

I just picked up 30 more of my 60mg Red Oxycontins so I guess I will continue to attempt other ways to boost the effects since it seems that I have to do 4 or 5 of them at a time to feel much of anything other than being able to sleep well with crazy dreams.

-DEADPOOL :x