• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

pupils don't dilate anymore?

Mine dilate with 5HT agonists but not with stimulants (even 5HT releasing stimulants like meth). Wouldn't worry about it.

DOB/DOI dilates my pupils incredibly.

I have noticed precisely the opposite effect in myself.

When I first began experimenting with more than hash and a little speed I was going on eighteen and I would say that until I was 21, or so, my eyes would remain fairly innocuous.

Since then, when I take any drug, I get variously glazed, bloodshot, massively dilated or unfocused eyes that stand out a mile. (I'm heading for 26)

Thats safe. 8)

The pills i used to get in EU and now in AU are no more than 40-50mg each. I could drop 4 and still not roll. Obviously some of u havnt been doin pills for long, 8-10 years ago pills were 150mg +. 2 floored me so hard and my eyes were so massive at 7am in the morning everyone was looking at me on the bus/train. lol

Not only my pupils were massive buy my eyes were so wide open it was actually scary.

You didn't have LSD.

You probably got DOxed.

There are DOX's that even with larger doses don't dialate your pupils. I've tripped a few times on them and my eyes pupils weren't huge like with LSD.

I've had plenty of experience with DOXs and my eyes most certainly dilate with them.

Yeah I noticed that when I first started experimenting with psychedelics like LSD and mushrooms the first times my pupils were very dilated.they still can get quite big but they're usually not as big as rubbery were years ago.
Mushrooms seem to dialate my pupils than any other drug. Also 2cx compounds dialate my pupils for a long time, longer than anything other drug.
I have definitely noticed that as I got older my pupils don't dilate as large as they did when I was much younger and I am 28 now.
Very cool thread thank you for creating it!

Last edited:
sorry maybe this sounds stupid but i dont get where i have to write the questions i have but im mew in this forum.. and i thoight this might be the right place for it :D
so ehm can somebody please help me? because i cant find any informations about how long it takes for your eyes to get normal again after speed..?
or can anybody tell me how long it would take, if i had took 7 lines with 1 hour breaks between?
and without sleeping? :D
or just give me an averrage time or something..
i would be so happy about an answer which would reallyhelp me ;D
thx ^^

This varies substantially. Some get it, some don't.

Also, in the dark or in low light, the pupils dilate to naturally adjust. But in bright light, such as the sun, they naturally constrict and become smaller because of its sensitivity. Mydriasis and miosis, respectively.

I'd guess to say that in your case, with speed, you are looking at around half a day if what you meant is you are taking 7 lines total with one hour breaks in between. If it's too much of a concern, the only way is to simply not dose that much and that often.

Some people are more sensitive, so if you are one of those, then you could say you are on a prescription medication which can easily have that effect as well.

Edit: This time frame includes those 7 hours as well. But yeah, it's just a guess and you could try timing it yourself so that you know next time. Everyone is different so that's probably the only sure way you would know in your own, personal case. Good luck.