• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pupils all messed up

Pissed_and_messed

Moderator: EADD
Staff member
I figured out this is so casual topic so didn't insert it into BDD. None of this matters medically AFAIK.

I have just slightly larger left pupil. It is called anisocoria, apparently. Okay, no biggie. But, when I do something like coke or molly or acid that dilates pupils, then it is the right one that is larger. Noticeably. Looks little weird. And might be even the whole next day! Anything like this happens to you guys?

Was your eye always like that since birth? Or did you recently develop this?

One of my pupils is slightly smaller than the other, I developed this later in life, brain damage methinks. But when I do drugs they seem to dilate to the same size.

None of this matters medically AFAIK.

It can be normal, but it can also be a bad thing if this just suddenly developed. It can be a sign of brain injury, brain tumors, etc.

Last edited:
I don't think they were. I can't exactly say when that changed. Years ago, before I really went deep down into substance abuse, only used very casually drugs that are fine to use occasionally (+weed every day). I have had very few concussions and black eyes, but I somehow doubt it is that. Or other brain damage. Somehow I suspect drugs have something to do with that, but I don't know rly, it is just a theory with nothing to back it up.

Shine a flashlight into your eyes and see if the weird one reacts by constricting.

I have a good friend who has this condition you describe. I've known her for 19 years and only in the last couple stopped asking her if she's ok when I notice because apparently having pupils of different sizes can be an indication of bleeding in the brain. I'd trip out almost every time I saw her after a while when I'd look in her eyes.

Maybe your brain is just that much bigger on one side :)

It happened to me when I had a head injury but went away before I woke up

I figured out this is so casual topic so didn't insert it into BDD. None of this matters medically AFAIK.

I have just slightly larger left pupil. It is called anisocoria, apparently. Okay, no biggie. But, when I do something like coke or molly or acid that dilates pupils, then it is the right one that is larger. Noticeably. Looks little weird. And might be even the whole next day! Anything like this happens to you guys?
I have pupillary dysfunction from brain lesions (autoimmune) so my pupils NEVER get dilated anymore from MDXX, METH, nothing.

They used to get like dinner plates 35 years ago.