• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Pulmonary Talcosis

Weezyfidelis

Bluelighter
I still am a bit of a psychonaut I use Kratom and phenibut ( I am weaning off the phen I’m down to 1.5 g per day). I used to be addicted to opiates, benzos, and speed. It got really bad and I had a lot of low points. I was shooting pills (just opiates and speed) and shit a lot of Ritalin. At first they were good but eventually I could only get the nasty super talc-y ones. I used to read these forums all the time but never post haha. So it’s been 4 years since I have shot anything. So my question is, does anyone here have experience of pulmonary talcosis? I read a case study where someone developed it 10 years after the last exposure to talc. I graduated from college and am still attending for a higher degree. I love life now and am interested in preserving it. Cheers guys have s great day!

I have no experience with it, or shooting pills but met a guy who might end up dead cuz of it. It’s called “methadone lungs” here as most people don’t shoot other pills. It’s irreversible, once you get it you must stop shooting pills and smoking if you want to live.

I have no experience with it, or shooting pills but met a guy who might end up dead cuz of it. It’s called “methadone lungs” here as most people don’t shoot other pills. It’s irreversible, once you get it you must stop shooting pills and smoking if you want to live.
Oh ok. Yeah that’s where my research had brought me. But I haven’t shot pills, or anything in 4 years, I smoke weed but have switched in the last couple years to vaping. I work out a lot so fingers crossed

Hi and welcome to the forums.
Peace

Can I ask what that looks like to you, personally?
See ya bout, no?
P
What looks like for what to me? Loving life? Well I actually went to jail at one point. It straightened me out at least in the fact that I decided to stop taking stupid risks you might only get one life. Never used iv after that. Never used heroin after that.

I also never just backloaded a pill like some crazy people do, I always like at least filtered it. And it wasn’t like daily or anything.

Yeah that kind of thing can take years to develop. Do you have any respiratory symptoms?
A radiography of your lungs, or even better, a computed tomography (HRCT) would likely tell you whether you have done significant damage or not.

Yeah that kind of thing can take years to develop. Do you have any respiratory symptoms?
A radiography of your lungs, or even better, a computed tomography (HRCT) would likely tell you whether you have done significant damage or not.
Nah not really. Not anymore than I would usually have as an asthmatic. I run or bike miles each week and work out a lot. I’m just worried

I still am a bit of a psychonaut I use Kratom and phenibut ( I am weaning off the phen I’m down to 1.5 g per day). I used to be addicted to opiates, benzos, and speed. It got really bad and I had a lot of low points. I was shooting pills (just opiates and speed) and shit a lot of Ritalin. At first they were good but eventually I could only get the nasty super talc-y ones. I used to read these forums all the time but never post haha. So it’s been 4 years since I have shot anything. So my question is, does anyone here have experience of pulmonary talcosis? I read a case study where someone developed it 10 years after the last exposure to talc. I graduated from college and am still attending for a higher degree. I love life now and am interested in preserving it. Cheers guys have s great day!
i have shot many pills talc or otherwise --- if you MUST, please order micron filters, that being said, i haven't had much negative consequence even doing that, i think the case studies with really serious talcosis people are injecting like 100mg a day of 10mg ritalin pills, so if you can still breathe you probly ok.

thats a lot of binders to be injecting but I guess there's tech that make sure that only the water soluble API gets into the plunger

I still am a bit of a psychonaut I use Kratom and phenibut ( I am weaning off the phen I’m down to 1.5 g per day). I used to be addicted to opiates, benzos, and speed. It got really bad and I had a lot of low points. I was shooting pills (just opiates and speed) and shit a lot of Ritalin. At first they were good but eventually I could only get the nasty super talc-y ones. I used to read these forums all the time but never post haha. Check it out. So it’s been 4 years since I have shot anything. So my question is, does anyone here have experience of pulmonary talcosis? I read a case study where someone developed it 10 years after the last exposure to talc. I graduated from college and am still attending for a higher degree. I love life now and am interested in preserving it. Cheers guys have s great day!
Of course, it is better to contact professional doctors in the first place! But psychotherapy sessions and, for example, inhalation of koumiss mare's milk, which is practiced in the treatment of lungs from tuberculosis in Kazakhstan, can be verified!

Of course, it is better to contact professional doctors in the first place! But psychotherapy sessions and, for example, inhalation of koumiss mare's milk, which is practiced in the treatment of lungs from tuberculosis in Kazakhstan, can be verified!
Ok I will look into that!

i have shot many pills talc or otherwise --- if you MUST, please order micron filters, that being said, i haven't had much negative consequence even doing that, i think the case studies with really serious talcosis people are injecting like 100mg a day of 10mg ritalin pills, so if you can still breathe you probly ok.
Ok good to know! No I have not injected in 5 years maybe six. I was born premature with underdeveloped lungs so that’s why I worry. Yeah no I can breathe well enough. I always wheeze if I breathe out fully or too fast, but this is a result of the scarring from being on a ventilator as an hours old newborn