• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Puking after taking pills

doodoodoo13

Greenlighter
I used the search bar and tried to find something on this, but couldn?t - it one were to take pills (ex: tramadol, benzos, etc), and they puked about half an hour later, would the pills still take effect, or would the drug no longer be in your body?

Its hard to say on a empty stomach after 30 mins you should still have some of the drug in your system, on a full stomach there is less chance the drug can be absorbed but there is no way to tell with any accuracy.

On an empty stomach you'll likely be only getting about half of the pill, that's just a guess though. It also depends on if you swallowed the pill while or crushed it.

If you are throwing up the pills after 30 minutes then you are likely taking too much. Maybe take less next time and you won't waste the pill by throwing it up.

Ideally, you want to vomit the pills while they are still intact inside your stomach and then you can vomit them up and swallow them again.

^^^anything wrong with this statement?

-->Ideally, you want to vomit the pills while they are still intact inside your stomach and then you can vomit them up and swallow them again.

Ideally, you want to vomit the pills while they are still intact inside your stomach and then you can vomit them up and swallow them again.<----

Like, if you swallowed pills, puked them up and then found time to ask the question on the internet before your friends got to you...well my friend are fucked.

But yeah, besides that. I've vomited vicodin and wine and swallowed the vicodin again without anything bad happening to be besides surviving to be a 33 year old BL'er.
Did it absorb? It's between you and your stomach.

Everyone’s absorption rate is different, and takes into account the energy you’ve burned and the foods you’ve ingested. For example if you ran a Couple of miles in the morning and only had a Caesar salad, then maybe the majority of the substance had been absorbed. Sedentary all day and eating heavy carbs/fats and then it’s unlikely. Some of my best highs have come after yakking on the come up but I’ve been robbed of good highs as well. Research ways to rid yourself of the nausea based on the substance.