• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Public Toilets? What do you do ?

In public bathrooms around here in Beijing, there usually is no seat, and no bowl for that matter. Just a hole in the ground, folks ;)

--- G.

Yeah, the toilets in Japan didn't have seats... you just squat over the top of them. I wonder how many poor drunk cunts have fallen into these...

benjo.jpg

nerd!

peakatronic you are a nerd! and i know your a nerd because you are my brother and that is exactly what you do!
he's so bad in fact that he would drive home from work to goto the toilet and have his quick little shower afterwards!
too funny!
i just do the toilet paper thing! when you gotta go you gotta go! =D

FoxyKel said:
Yeah, the toilets in Japan didn't have seats... you just squat over the top of them. I wonder how many poor drunk cunts have fallen into these...

benjo.jpg

Been in Japan for 5 months now, nothing worse than being out somewhere and getting a dose and a squatter being your only option, the splash back is frightening at times. The other problem is avoiding 1-the wet floor saturating your pants with the previous vistors urine if you take a leg out, or 2-leaving a surprise in your strides if you leave both legs in. Its an art I tell you one that must be learnt from an early age.

JoKeR=D

^ U mean the simpsons was wrong when they said japanese had super intelligent dunnies that say "i'm pleased to accept your waste"?

Me, i am too paranoid to shit on a public toilet so every time i go out i give myself an enima, as a consequence my colonic health is out-standing- my stools are ginormous and smell no worse than a baked biscuit!

I'm totally with Syke on this one. Necessity is the mother of innovation.

My biggest problem is forgetting that I have no note in my wallet, and realising only when the seat is ready to go. And the weird thing is this happened 3 weeks in a row.

You know the movie coupons you get at village that tear away into individual little credit card sized bits of paper? I've never had so much fun with Di'Caprios face.

Then came the Subway card that I got a free sub on the next day.

Forgive me I digress... or do I?

I used to work at a college in sydney for overseas students, i was forever getting sick of going to the toilet to find dirty footprints on the seats! i plastered DO NOT STAND ON TOILET all over the walls, doors and where ever else i could! I mean for fucks sake our toilets dont look like those in pic above now do they!! hahaha :p

I am at TAFE and supposed to be working on my visual design assignment and I am finding it very hard to stop laughing.

AS for myself a hoverer and proud. Nobody can convince me that a toilet seat is clean considering how many I have pissed on while hovering.

AS for shit schedules one of my friends was in a crowded nightclub toilet and someone was having a shit, I'll leave the evidence to youre imagination but someone in the queue became irate and began screaming"Who the fuck it having a shit?? You dont do you shits here you do your shits at home!!!!!"
It is a bit of an unwritten rule, isnt it, for girls at least anyway?

Jokerswild said:
The other problem is avoiding 1-the wet floor saturating your pants with the previous vistors urine if you take a leg out, or 2-leaving a surprise in your strides if you leave both legs in.

Ugh! I so know that feeling... it was awful... moreso the fear of getting someone else's piss on your pants than anything, but then I discovered you keep your legs in your pants, bunch them up and hold them infront of you and you're right... unless you're drunk... don't do that drunk, because you overbalance and end up with your butt in the shitter. eww.

Jokerswild said:
Its an art I tell you one that must be learnt from an early age.

Aye, it is.

Originally posted by Tabernacle
U mean the simpsons was wrong when they said japanese had super intelligent dunnies that say "i'm pleased to accept your waste"?

The simpsons never lie, they just embellish :) The house I lived in did have an electonic toilet (the use of which is also an art, I discovered) which has a built-in seat warmer, a rinse-off option and air-drier - the ultimate in shitting pleasures =D

This was the closest example I could find...

22_33_03.jpg

Last edited:
Despite all the dirty indian toilets I've frequented, all the sideallys, rubbish heaps and junkie hideouts, despite never yet catching a single thing .. though there was that one time on the train with the runaway goat.. and the cockroaches, I hate flying ccockroaches... but I ramble, after years of fearlessness, I've decided to take up hovering.
I confess, I am paranoid.
But paranoid with reason. A friend of mine recently picked up a nice case of herpes, of course I don't belive her assertion that she must have got it from a public toilet because her boy would never go off with some dirty slut behind her back, but then again, that thing was right there in the ass to seat contact region. Maybe she didn't catch it from the sydney central public, its highly possible, in fact I really doubt she did, come to think of it, her boy is a cheating little prat. However, theres a chance, and untill I'm convinced otherwise, I'm happy to hover and avoid some stinky bitches fruiting herpes sores shareing their moist sticky love with me!

"i was mded outta my head and couldnt get it happening, suffice to say this almost wrecked my night"

hahahahaa, know EXACTLY how you feel smokin joe, have also seen several friends bought down on several occasions due to the instinctual fear of public toilets, ravings a bitch when the puppy has a wet nose!!