• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Pubic Hair and other hair.

I've a preference for glabrousness. I shave, about once a fortnight, using a double-edged safety razor. The reason: depilation of the pubes makes one's dick look more impressively sized. Not that I suffer with a small one, of course. I think my pudenda would evoke envy and arouse inadequacy in Priapus, himself. But being too big is not something possible for a penis, I say.

Also, the smoothness of being pubeless is nice.

I prefer full bush I think it is so sexy I cant be with a woman that isn't willing to grow her pubes out. As far as going down on a girl for all the morons out there they dont actually grow hair on the clit or there hole down there it stays around the lips pull the lips apart and you never even have to touch a single hair with your mouth. learn how to eat pussy and you wont have any problems.
I find the hair quite a turn on.
my girlfriend grows her hair for me and she likes mine shaved so that's exactly what she gets. although i really don't like shaving myself so she does it for me.
I must say i still prefer me to be trimmed rather then bald cause i have noticed that whole thing guys made up about hair holding in the odors is a crock when i am clean shaven i noticed i sweat more down there and when I get undressed to take a shower I noticed due to the extra sweat I can smell it but when i am not bald i dont sweat down there I believe we have the hair for that very reason allows space between our skin for breathing and helps keep it aired out.

I believe the guys that like a bald pussy is mostly cause they are into little girls and thats the closest they can come to being with one without being shunned by society.
as far as armpit hair its kinda a turn on for me to see hair on a womans pits though never experienced it now way my gf would do it well she said she would in the winter time possibly but to wear dresses or something she would have to shave again.

I just think an all natural girl is kinda sexy

So your saying guys that like shaven girls are secret paedophiles? What an idiot you are, its pretty obvious your with a woman even if there shaven. Girls don't have boobs or clits for a start

So your saying guys that like shaven girls are secret paedophiles? What an idiot you are, its pretty obvious your with a woman even if there shaven. Girls don't have boobs or clits for a start

At what age does the clit fairy arrive again?

I'm not a huge fan of excess hair on women. My girlfriend is not especially hairy and is slightly paranoid about having too much, though when we camp and don't shower for a few days and get all natural, sex is fucking insane. Pheremones perhaps. She doesn't really care whether I trim or not; I trim pubes but leave chest/arm/face/etc. hair. Sadly I am finding myself unable to maintain head hair these days....:\

As to guys, I prefer a bit more hair. Not neccesarily full on bearstyle but a good, masculine thatch is welcome. I associate body hair with men and smooth skin with women, so I tend to rather keep it simple. :)

Women
armpit hair: shaved
down there: trimmed or shaved - you wouldn't wanna give her cunnilingus and get hair suck in your mouth

Men
armpit hair: doesn't have to be shaved
down there: at least trimmed (see above)

My husband loves my bushy pussy he likes playing in the hair pulling on it

My wife went and got her shit lasered.

Like hair never even grew there. We both love it.

Love. It.

As a male I prefer no hair on my partner but when she shaves it gets this sharp stuble that makes dinner time down there feel like razor blades on my face so now I don't mention her shaving to benefit me.

As a male I prefer no hair on my partner but when she shaves it gets this sharp stuble that makes dinner time down there feel like razor blades on my face so now I don't mention her shaving to benefit me.

Get that shit lasered or waxed.

Best money you'll ever spend. You'll eat for days.

So, do you prefer pubes or no pubes on your partner?
Same goes for other non-head hair.

I definitely like full pubes on women... They are just great and feel really nice.
I also like leg and armpit hair.
Shaving is fucking stupid IMO.

What about you, bluelight?
Beautifull long hair on the head. No wherelse.