EMD PsyTrance Discussion ver. Carn mates, get your doof on!

Psykovsky is a psychopath. The stuff he was putting into samples in India for people who were tripping was a little too edgy for even my taste and I had to walk off.

The first time I saw him nearly 10 years prior was equally anxiety provoking but didn't get close enough to hear the utter bullocks he was pushing.. I've seen better more happier resonant stuff come out of Trump supporter producers
What did he do?

Can anyone explain to me what is meant by "doof" here?
Do you actually mean "stupid", or is this trying to describe how the music sounds?

It's the name of the Australian psy trance free parties in the desert.

Because they are Australian they can only convey the sound of psy trance in simple terms like 'doof'.

Of course in England we simply sing the psy bass to each other.

It's the name of the Australian psy trance free parties in the desert.

Because they are Australian they can only convey the sound of psy trance in simple terms like 'doof'.

Of course in England we simply sing the psy bass to each other.
Thank you !

Thank you !

Damn, interesring! This was new for me. When I hear "Doof", I think about the artist (https://www.discogs.com/artist/11431-Doof).

Anyway, what are your all time favourite Goa/Psytrance tracks? I tried to make my own top 10 list but it was impossible, there were too many tracks. I managed to make a top 20 list, but there are surely some tracks missing that I just don't remember.

These are in no particular order...

Cosmosis - Moonshine (1998 )
Cosmosis - Spores From Space (1998 )
Hallucinogen - LSD (1994)
Hallucinogen - Alpha Centauri (1994)
Koxbox - Woolectrix (2002)
Bamboo Forest - Melting Pot (2003)
S-Range - Test Tones (2003)
Astrix & Domestic – Massive Activity (2002)
Para Halu - Animachine (This Is The Girl) (2004)
X-Dream - Do You Believe? (1996)
X-Dream - Panic In Paradise (1996)
Vibrasphere - Purple Floating (2003)
Logic Bomb - Rotation Generation (2000)
Logic Bomb - Neighbour Of The Beast (2002)
Human Blue - Carpe Diem (2002)
Chi-A.D. - Blue Effect (2002)
Jaïa ‎– Brainstorm (1996)
Juan & Domi & Jörg – Spiritual Healing (Remix) (1997)
Astral Projection - Power Gen (1995)

Quite a lot of old Goa tracks but as you say, oldies are goldies...I miss those times, when the pills were MDMA and the blotters were acid.

Last edited:
I like Jaia & Para Halu

That's about it, sadly. I used to love Psy when I used to party, but now it's all doosh doosh doosh doosh without much value ._: (by which I mean the music on parties now)

This is the track I traditionally start an acid trip off with. Very hard to point to an all-time favourite track but this must be at least top 3. Chopped up vocal sample is taken from the movie the fifth element. This song coupled with a good dose of acid is enough to launch me across the galaxy

Last edited:
Two more caps down the hatch homegrown Burma man in a German kraut jar freshly picked and dehydrated in a kitchen drawer no hassle of street deals like mush people give you one lulz