View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychs and Ketamine

Swim15

Bluelighter
Thinking about doing a combo like this for an upcoming show the first night. Thinking about mushrooms and ketamine as I've read good reports with a candyflip the night after.

Actually, thinking about mushrooms + 2cb + ketamine since I've really enjoyed the mushroom/2cb combo and have found it to be fairly similar to MDMA in feeling.

I'm not a noobie but what dosages would anyone recommend?

Last time I did 4 or 4.5g mushrooms with 30mg 2cb and some coke which was fairly intense but a lot of fun. Thinking maybe 3G mushrooms, 20mg 2cb, and 40-50mg k-bumps?

2c-b and ketamine is a good, fun combo. The ketamine makes the 2c-b much more visual IMO, colours are more vivid and you can really notice shapes in your surroundings especially at night. Ket can be used to step it up a notch when you feel you want to without changing to overall feel of 2c-b too much. I find less is more in a social setting with ket so i would go for 30-40mg more regularly and 2c-b 15-30mg. I'm not too experienced with tryptamines so can't really advise on the shrooms but the visuals wtih 2c-b and ket have been close to my visuals on 200ug acid albeit a different type of visual.