Mental Health Psychosis and an 8 ball

zahal

Greenlighter
Consumed an 8 ball within 24 hours hit a pretty bad pshychosis but its starting to wear off now. I've had pshychosis a few times now at verying levels but I think the one I'm coming off now was the worst. A bit of light paranoia after a big weekend is ok, it's sort a cute in a way. But full on abusive conversations happening outside your house that aren't happening are not. It only iniaties afer 3 or more days on the gear with no sleep. And coming from the city after being up for 3 nights with the 8 ball I was dreading the psychosis id conjure up. In this case I drilled up most of it and had a great time. Cruised into city with a mate in the ute and had a bit of fun at the strippers. Even had some weed for afterwards but that did nothing for the psychosis lol.

I always think I'm superman and can have as much as I want and just dismiss any paranoia that might follow when the stuff wears off. It all kicked off when I got a puncture on the highway on the way home from city. I saw a bunch of people in white shirts that looked like a nice little squad of black gentlemen coming my way. They were sort of hovering around up in the distance. After walking closer to them I discovered it was just a bunch of signs. That was cool. But when back at home I had word after word of abusive language and converstaions from neighbours. As soon as i heard this i opened the curtain straight away and there was noone there. At this point I knew it was all fake and I just have to sit through it.

The next day neighbours were once again hurling abuse at me. Faggot\pussy\bitch etc. My friends then decided to chime in and do the same. I heard everyone that is close to me just insulting me and so forth. Of course I couldnt see any of them but could certianly hear the voices loud and clear. I heard a full on conversation with the neighbours and my dad the following morning so I went outside and sat on the porch and even heard his car drive off but there was noone there. During all of this I heard a smash in the living room. I thought someone busted my window so I ran out to the living room to find a painting had fallen down and broke. I even said "hey good fuking job" and someone replied in my mind "i didnt even fuking do it". The conversations are so clear and in depth that it feels so real that it must be real. But slowly as time passes the voices become lesser and lesser and your logic and common sense starts to kick in. I've gone through it enough times now to learn to not reply to the voices, but I still think they're real and question them. At one point I just left the house and went for a walk outside. I walked past a house and some guy propped him self up and said "faggot". I didn't reply because I legit didnt' know if he said it or not. So I just kept walking. But thats the thing, he even might of. He might of been in a bad mood etc.

Anyway I dropped a reiperadal eearlier for good measure and having a few beers now. I don't think pshychosis is funny in the slightest , because it can lead to sciz. But If I have any tips it would be to confront the voices and detect where they are. If the people are not there, you know its your brain playing tricks. Confront the voices now and then just to remind yourself that they aren't real and certainly don't reply to them. I learnt that the hard way. From here on out I would suggest just bunker up, close the curtains with some cones or beers, take a risperadal{or any other sciz meds and just endure it.

I just have to ask... Is the high worth the psychosis it causes?

No its not. But the only reason I got the pshychosis was because my self control is pretty shit with the drug. I should of made an 8 ball last two weeks or so. But yea.