Psychopath test?

glab

Bluelighter
Check this out.

Supposedly this question here is used in order to figure out if a person is a psychopath. I don't know if this is true
but if it is then it's ridiculous. As if you could figure this out through this one question.

And besides this just because you can use psychopath logic doesn't mean you are a psychopath.

If psychologist really use such questions then it's a joke.

Answering the question correctly simply means that you aren't stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvByEnYE1X8

I looked at psychopath symptoms and I'm no psychopath. This test is BS.

Nah, this means nothing...

I didn't get it right in any case :( would prefer being a more intelligent if psycho version of myselfamyself, anyway..

I assumed the answer was "To eat her sisters eyeballs". :\ I'm not a psychopath. :(

Humans are worse than psychopaths.

Human psychopaths are the worst of the worst.

I don't really think there is any basic question you can ask that will reveal all that much about a persons mental makeup. Most such questions are good at determining 'micro-values', but not so good at telling us much about the whole. I guess this particular question is interesting but I think psychopaths are meant to be smooth and glib and selective in the persons they present to the world.

For what its worth, hears the question because the YouTube video is quite annoying:

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know.

She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then ... A few days later, the girl killed her own sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

There are so many factors involved in determining psychopath, if you are concerned get evaluated by a professional. In my opinion, the lack of empathy is the biggest indicator. Keep in mind many people has aspects of themselves that may be a trait of a psychopath and yet they in their entirety are not a psychopath. A lot of literature references the dark triad as a means to make that determinations. Other things I have read say drinking black coffee and not yawning when they see other people yawn is also a sign. Itake important to look at the whole picture of a person and their history before jumping to conclusions. I have known a couple of psychopaths in my time and I found that they lack self awareness and the ability to examine their personality defects so I suspect you just asking this question means you're not one ;)

Can you be a psychopath and at the same time care about people you know but not about people in general?

I also wonder do psychopaths also not care about animals?

Psychopaths lack the capacity to care about anyone/thing but themselves. They really don't understand the concept.

Can you be a psychopath and at the same time care about people you know but not about people in general?

I also wonder do psychopaths also not care about animals?

According to some theorists, psychopaths will often show a disregard for the welfare of animals, and even an active maliciousness towards them.